There are two things that plague animate ponytail Ariana Grande as she shuffles around this mortal coil. One is a bloodthirsty demon, and the second is a series of rumors that she is a diva with a bad attitude. On the latter front, we have a new update: her life coach has quit.
According to Page Six, the pop star's life coach has walked off the job "because he just couldn't handle her attitude." Quoth an insider, "Everything people are saying about her is true" — including, but not limited to the following rumors: "She'll only be photographed from the left side, in a certain light. She's rude to her fans." And, in a shocking new development: "She was so obsessed with her hair that she had it dyed every three days, and the big ponytail is fake." !!!!!! IF THE PONYTAIL IS NOT REAL, THEN WHAT IS REAL IN THIS WORLD?
But another source says all of that's not true — the second source says that the fired employee was a choreographer, not a life coach, and he's mad because he was let go unceremoniously so he is spreading spiteful tales.
We will never know the truth. And, in a haunted ceremony somewhere, the demon is gleefully feeding off our mild confusion, I bet. [Page Six]
Kanye West is now teaching a fashion class at Los Angeles Trade Technical College as part of his court-ordered community service for attacking a photographer. But isn't all this world a fashion class in which we are students and Kanye the teacher? Think about it. You'll see. [Buzzfeed]
Amber Heard is the latest victim of some piece of shit (or maybe a team of shit-pieces working together) hacking into female celebrities' private photos and distributing them to other human garbage with no respect for others' privacy. As many as 50 photos may have made their way online. Horrible. [Us Magazine]
- As "a guy who likes butts," Sir Mix-A-Lot approves of the "Anaconda" video. [HuffPo]
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Mark Ruffalo both partook in the People's Climate March. Stars: they're just like us! They're concerned that our ridiculously wasteful habits may turn the planet into an uninhabitable hellscape! [Just Jared]
- Kirsten Dunst freestyle rapped while clad in a Chanel couture gown at a private dinner. As one does. [Page Six]
- VERY IMPORTANT NEWS: Danny DeVito spoke extensively about his #TrollFoot, which he says is "like a little art project." #TrollFoot is the most important art of our generation. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Lawrence went to ANOTHER Coldplay concert. How many more of these can her reputation as a very chill young woman take? [Pop Crush]
- In the aftermath of her "Booty" video, in which she writhed around rubbing her butt on stuff while covered in a lube-like substance, Jennifer Lopez has been offered a lube sponsorship. Not quite sure what a lube sponsorship is, but I doubt Jennifer Lopez is interested in it. [TMZ]
- Jeff Goldblum and Glenn Close performed a jazz song together!!!!!! [Page Six]
Images via Instagram, Getty.