Today's best comments are bright and appealing.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Glee OPI Polish Lets You Sport "Celibacy Club" Nails:
Man it could be a "16 and Pregnant" line with names like "Orange you sad you didn't have an abortion" and "Sex is for sluts starry glitter," and I'd still be all over it. I love those colors.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Glee OPI Polish Lets You Sport "Celibacy Club" Nails:
The first time I applied the Glee nail polishes, I had a great time and really enjoyed it, even though others made fun of me.
The second time I applied it, it kept flaking off and was wildly inconsistent in how it looked from day to day. The Britney Spears and Rocky Horror polishes made no sense, so I had to stop wearing all shades except for the Flirty Kurty one.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Johnny Weir Has That Warm & Fuzzy Feeling:
What the hell is he Weiring?
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Palin's Video Defense Against "Blood Libel":
"Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and end with the criminals who commit them."
Muslims around the world, rejoice! You are no longer to blame for despicable acts by others who happen to call themselves Muslims! Oh....wait......
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to The Simpsons: The Latest Disturbing Porn Parody:
Childhood cartoons made into porn... this is new? I think that the cartoon that directly followed "Steamboat Willie" was "Steamboat Willie's Willy."
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Horrible D-List Celebrity Preaches "Managed Anorexia," Is Shamed:
Too bad there isn't a real-life version of trollpatrol. I'd love to have a mod move him to #no island, or put him on the #trollercoaster.
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />