If your kids are around, you may want to make them leave the room before reading today's best comments.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Betty White's Nude Photos Are Frankly Adorable:
Back in St. Olaf this kind of thing was frowned upon, not because of any kind of moral objection, but because most people in St. Olaf didn't look as good in the nude.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Woman Hits Cousin With Car Over Facebook Feud:
Someone took her Mafia Wars missions a little too seriously.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Bristol Palin To Headline University's Less-Sexy "Sex Week":
You'd think the students not having sex just wouldn't come, God knows they're good at that.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Grocery Store Censors Elton John's Icky Gay Parenting:
Calm down you caterwauling trollops: it's obviously literal. Harps is shielding us from looking at a family. And the baby is a young Harps shopper: since he's sleeping, they're protecting people from waking him up. You guys: Harps is supporting gay families and their privacy. Psssha!
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Grocery Store Censors Elton John's Icky Gay Parenting:
If only they would put this on covers that actually needed it...
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />