Monday's best comments are must reads.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Sarah Palin Is Just Glad We Can't Blame Her For Egypt:
Yes, I'm much more interested in the paleontology in Egypt than Palinotology.
• Best Comment Of The Day, also in response to Sarah Palin Is Just Glad We Can't Blame Her For Egypt:
Palin rule #1: When it's about you, blame others; when it's safely not about you, make it about you.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Shocker: Kim Kardashian Wants To Be An Actress:
What kind of Bizarro Dirtbag is this? Alan Tudyk DUI? Elton John austere? Mad Men awardless? Jack Nicholson self-aware? I don't approve.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to When SAG Fashion Was Bad, Oh Was It Bad:
Here's hoping that the key dangling from Paz de la Huerta's hem unlocks the rest of the Hershey's Couture Vault, because I, too, would like a chocolate gown.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Zac Efron Eyes A Cheerleader, Rolls Up His Sleeves:
Thigh School Musical
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />