- OMG Bon Jovi is the motherfucking guest judge on Project Runway tonight! [Fashion Week Daily]
- What's this? Heidi Klum says that Seal used to design and sew his own clothes?! [Sassybella]
- Jones Apparel Group is saying au revoir to the Isabel Toledo-designed Anne Klein Collection despite the fact that fans and critics alike loved it. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Poor Giorgio Armani. A photo of him posing with one of the kids arrested in connection with the murder of a British student in Perugia last week is up on the arrested kid's Facebook page. The rep for Armani insists (and we believe it) that Armani doesn't know the 20-year old facing charges, but merely granted him the photo as a "tourist photo". [WWD, 3rd item]
- And in less detrimental-to-the-brand Armani news, Julia Roberts has collaborated with the Italian fashion house to create a leather bracelet, sales of which will benefit Bono's (Product) Red. [Fashion Week Daily]
- It's another designer collaboration for H&M! Next up is Swedish uber-textile company Marimekko, which is preparing a collection which a company rep says will be "like a vitamin injection." [WWD, sub req'd]
- "We were just like 'Oh my God! Oh my God!' And both of us just stood there, squeezing each other's hands. Agyness was completely mute and unable to speak. Anna asked me for a business card and I didn't have one. I thought, 'Oh my God, I've just ruined my career'." That's designer and Hagyness bff Henry Holland on his first meeting with Anna Wintour, natch. [Vogue UK]
- Why did Hayden Panettiere attend the Victoria's Secret Show? To see the Spice Girls, natch! And why did she want to see the Spice Girls? Because she's a cock-eyed optimist: "I just want to see all of them getting along." Don't hold your breath, hon. [FabSugar]
- Target's sales figures are down. Just don't blame our boy Isaac Mizrahi! [Business Week]
- Tory Burch: Bought one of her own pieces at the Nieman's in Chicago. [WWD, 7th item ]
- Claudia Schiffer is the face of Chanel Resort and based on the first images, we think she's still got it. [Sassybella]
WTF? All that freaking out by the contestants was over Jon Bon Jovi? How diappointing.
I'm the only person I know (husband included) who doesn't find him hot. He seems so tiny and teased and girly and weird to me.