Oh dear. Well, it appears that the grand romance of Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon is coming to an end for the second time. Anderson has filed for divorce from Salomon after just six months of marriage. The couple was previously married in 2007, but Anderson had it annulled within a year.
Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Rick Salomon after the two were remarried in January.
According to court documents obtained by E! News, Anderson cited "irreconcilable differences" when she filed paperwork on July 3, not even six months after the two tied the knot again. They were previously married in 2007 before Anderson had the marriage annulled in February of 2008.
Reminder, because I think it's important to honor the past: Rick Salomon is most "famous" for being the guy from the Paris Hilton sex tape. [MTV]
TRADGE. Jenny McCarthy said in an interview that she pictured herself being on The View for the next twenty years.
Asked where she saw herself in 20 years, the 41-year-old star said, "Believe it or not, I think I'm still on The View. I love the show." She added that she was doing "so much work" to improve herself, including "signing up for critical thinking courses" and doing media training. "I want to be at the top of my game, and when I'm 60, I want to still have a face that moves," she told the mag.
EW NEW!!! [Us]
How fucking cute is this:
- Looks like Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez have hooked up BEFORE. [E!]
- Sofia Vergara is "back at work" after going on a date with Joe Manganiello. [E!]
- Oh jeez. Stevie Nicks is joining The Voice. [Yahoo]
- "Obviously I'm a feminist," Kirsten Dunst clarifies. [E!]
- "Brandi Glanville Under Fire AGAIN for Tweeting Half-Naked Pic of Sons." Oh no, not AGAIN. [Radar]
- "News": Rita Ora and her boyfriend like each other. [JustJared]
- Garth Brooks canceled several shows in Ireland. [Chris Gaines joke.] [Extra]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are selling the $11 million house they haven't even moved into yet. [E!]
- Ashton Kutcher was at the World Cup match today. [E!]
- "I don't take modeling very seriously," says Chrissy Teigen. [JustJared]
Images via Getty.