- Pamela Anderson is pregnant. And getting divorced. And asking for spousal support. But not child support. It's OK, take a minute. We'll wait. [TMZ]
- Fill in the blanks! Adrian Grenier to NYC girl: "How about we go home and I [blank] the [blank] out of you?" [Page Six]
- Amy Winehouse just doesn't believe in rehab. "I'm of the school of thought where, if you can't sort something out for yourself, then no one can help you." Not a good sign. [Gatecrasher]
- Jamie Lynn Spears: Lousy tipper. [Page Six]
- "I'd go to work [on my talk show], and women would be crying in my arms. But then I'd go home and put my key in my door and ... nothing. No friends, no husband, no children. I feel so full when I'm at work but so empty when I come home." — Tyra Banks. [Rush & Molloy]
- Blind item! "Which small-screen starlet has a penchant for leather and lace whenever she hooks up with a new guy - despite the fact she's supposed to be dating a co-star?" [Gatecrasher]
- Kate Holmes on Nicole Kidman's pregnancy: "I'm so happy for her. It's wonderful." She didn't say, "How did she stay married to this short religious freak for so long?" but don't you wish she had? [People]
- Britney Spears and paparazzo Adnan Ghalib are on the move! They left L.A. yesterday and landed outside of New York City last night. Keep your eyes peeled, New York ladies! [TMZ]
- Vince Vaughn says he has "such a great friendship" with Jennifer Aniston. "I still talk to her constantly. I have a real, genuine connection with Jen." Huh, kinda sounds like "I love you but I'm not in love with you." [People]
- John "The Player" Mayer and Minka Kelly: Dunzo! But they're still friends. Kinda sounds like "You're hot but I can't be tied down right now." [People]
- Cedars-Sinai, the hospital that mixed up medications, sending Dennis Quaid's newborn twins into intensive care, has been issued a 20-page deficiency report of violations. Cedars is also the hospital where Britney Spears was supposed to stay for 72 hours but released after 36. Just sayin'. [E!]
- Is Avril Lavigne pregnant? [ONTD]
- Kelly Tilghman, the Golf Channel anchor who said young players should find Tiger Woods and "lynch him in a back alley" has been suspended from the network for two weeks. She has apologized to Woods, her "long-time friend." [Newsday]
- Holy crap is there leaked footage of shaved-head Britney performing "sex acts" on two women and a man? Um, email if you see anything. [The Sun]
It's a sad, scary-ass day when I see where Amy Winehouse is coming from. The statement itself is a bad sign, but not necessarily completely off the mark. Rehab doesn't work if you don't want to receive treatment, and no one can make you want to go. Once you decide you want to get better, rehab is your best bet, but, until that magical day, chances of recovery aren't great if you don't ACTUALLY want to change, you just want to be magically fixed...
Again, shudder. I'll be hiding in Amy's enormous beehive if anyone needs me.