- Does she not have enough money already? Oprah Winfrey is opening her own store. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The Bush Administration has been subpoenaed for illegal wiretapping. The moment we heard this we called our mom and screamed with joy — because if anyone's being wiretapped it's us. [BBC]
- 1/3 of the Jezebel Administration has been subpoenaed for legal Paris Hilton/Larry King liveblogging. See you guys in two hours.
- Little Bindi Irwin makes like dad and plays with dangerous animals fearlessly, lovingly. [USA Today]
- The case of the now-21-year old who had consensual oral sex at age 17 has been denied bail for his 10-year sentence. We hate to say it, but we think this is what institutionalized racism smells like. [CNN]
- TV star/presidential candidate Fred Thompson has earned the endorsements of all of his former girlfriends. Hmm. Would our former boyfriends would do the same for us. Boys? Care to comment? [TMZ]
- We love bad TV (more on obsessions with Age of Love and Hannah Montana tomorrow!), but even we shudder at the thought of this newest reality program. [ABC News]
- You gotta love a baby hippo! [Discovery]
- 3 U.S. casualties identified today. [DoD]
Oprah is opening her own store?
So she can throw out the ghost of Thierry Hermes, no doubt!