Louis Tomlinson broke up with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder. The least impressive mop of hair in the beloved British boy band is "really upset about it all," according to a source. The couple broke up two weeks ago, but kept mum about it citing "privacy." Tomlinson and Calder had been dating since 2011. Between this news and Zayn Malik, teenagers across the world will certainly take to Twitter, worrying about what might befall the well-styled lads of One Direction (Hint: they will break up and one of them will have a successful solo career. It will be Harry Styles). [People]
Yesterday Verne Troyer - of Austin Powers fame - had a seizure at Heart of Texas Comic Con. He was taken to the hospital, but has since tweeted that "everything's ok guys." Troyer's manager told Us Weekly that he was take to the hospital for precautionary measures. [Us Weekly]
Here's cat/human Ariana Grande doing a pretty spot-on impression of Celine Dion.
- Good Morning America's Lara Spencer announced that she's separating from her husband. [E!]
- Allison Williams got a puppy. [Page Six]
- Country singer Jason Aldean married another person. [Us Weekly]
- Candace Bergen enjoys eating and doesn't care if you call her fat. [Page Six]
- The reality of Bobbi Kristina Brown's situation is "sinking in" for her family. [People]
- Russell Crowe used to be Elizabeth Hurley's dog walker. He's also a total creeper during this whole interview segment. [E!]
- In the spirit of Goop, Julianne Hough has launched a lifestyle website. Will blonde actresses never stop trying to force their recipes on us? [Just Jared]
- Here's Lady Gaga wearing a bridesmaid's dress. [Us Weekly]
- Jessica Biel went out in public while pregnant. In celebrity mag speak, "she showed off her baby bump!" [People]
Image via Getty.