"Naked" photos of Demi Lovato (some of which feature her ex-boyfriend Wilder Valderrama) have leaked onto the Internet; they're very tame, as far as celebrity naked pix go, and mostly feature the couple snuggling under a large blanket. In one she is wearing a tank top. SCANDAL.
Some hideous creep has been trying to sell the images since August, but no one really wanted them. That's maybe because, as some have pointed out, the two fully naked images don't really look like Demi — one features a woman who looks vaguely like Lovato covering half of her face (sneaky!) and the other has her tattoos on the wrong arm. Whoops.
Lovato hasn't directly responded to the rumors, but she recently tweeted, "Soy fuerte. Soy luchadora. Asi que no me subestimen." ("I am strong. I am a fighter. Do not underestimate me.") with an attached photo of her looking fierce while wearing boxing gloves.
Anyway, if a horrible sexual double standard didn't exist in our society, the headlines would probably say "Demi Lovato Makes Tame Cameo In Wilder Valderrama Topless Neck Chain Photos." [DListed]
Legendary Hollywood star Mickey Rooney, whose film career has spanned 10 different decades, has died at age 93 of natural causes. May he rest in peace. [NPR]
Nigella Lawson was recently prohibited from boarding a plane into the U.S. because of her past cocaine use (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE); now, sources are saying that her ex-husband Charles Saatchi, who is very powerful and well-connected, was behind it. What a truly horrible man. [Radar]
- Jennifer Lawrence's brother's wedding was in Martha Stewart's Real Weddings, which is apparently a magazine. Anyway, this means J-LAW BRIDESMAID PIX and also TASTEFUL ROSE-BEIGE GOWNS. [ONTD]
- Kanye West is trying to make Hollywood hang out with Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner and Hollywood hates it. [Bossip]
- Chris Martin was apparently in a relationship with a woman who worked as an assistant on SNL during his (probably open) marriage with Gwyneth Paltrow. In other news, I'm starting to worry that we will be sorting through the Conscious Uncoupling gossip debris for at least a decade. [Bossip]
- Amanda Bynes is doing much better — she's excelling in her studies and just posted some cheerful vacation shots on Twitter. [E!]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt went on vacation without "their brood" (IS IT OK THAT TABLOIDS CALL THEIR CHILDREN THAT?), as evidenced by some extremely blurry photos. [E!]
- All these regular babies saw Prince George wearing a kangaroo backpack, so they bought kangaroo backpacks. [Hello]
- Andy Cohen of Bravo says that he has been "doing a lot of swiping" on Tinder. [Just Jared]
- Selena Gomez hung out with Kylie and Kendall Jenner, this generation's most prolific selfie-takers/Teen Trainwrecks. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- A$AP Rocky and Chanel Iman are engaged. [Page Six]
- Naomi Campbell and Michael Fassbender are dating. [Radar]