- NY Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn (left) ate Cheerios, ran into a bunch of famous people she knows, got coffee, saw a Vera Wang show that was supposed to be about "Rome" and she totally didn't see what was so "Rome" about it. Her blog is sort of like Cory Kennedy's blog, only with better punctuation.[NYT]
- Speaking of Horyn, she was banned from designer Carolina Herrera's show, happening today, after trashing her collection even more viciously than Vera Wang's last season. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Fashion Week (which in case you hadn't realized, we're currently in the middle of) has just struck a deal enabling it to keep itself in Bryant Park for two more years. Bryant Park has been very vocal about wanting the fashion folk gone, presumably because they're tired of cleaning up all the barf. We credit our barf bags for the park allowing the shows to stay! [WWD, sub req'd]
- Angelina and Zahara have matching Valentino handbags. Long sigh. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Almost as exciting as the fashion week currently underway in Boston, Japan Fashion Week is also happening in Tokyo. [WWD, sub req'd]
- We like Michael Kors in a brand new way: He opened his show to the sounds of "Xanadu"! [WWD, 1st item]
- Behnaz Sarafpour missed her own show on Friday because she was too busy passing a kidney stone. If there's one thing more excruciating than enduring Fashion Week, it's probably getting a limb amputated, but passing a kidney stone is still pretty rough. [WWD, 3rd item]
- Meanwhile across the pond, London-based designer Christopher Kane's Spring/Summer 2008 has been stolen! If you know anything, please call Scotland Yard's fashion department ASAP. [Vogue UK]
More from Jezebel
How Many Seconds of This Interview with Donald Trump Can You Watch Before Your Soul Leaves Your Body?
Why would anyone steal Kane's clothing is beyond me - that shit is hideous! Although maybe they were hoping to rework all that stiff leather from his dresses into bicycle seats.