- "Wall Street got drunk. It got drunk–that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras–it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments." Oh now you say you are not gonna miss this guy, but [WSJ]
- Speaking of drunk — and also, ugly — Bob "Prince of Darkness" Novak hit a 66-year-old pedestrian in his black Corvette. [Politico]
- Sneaky Pentagon crony contractor audit pressure BushAdministration absolutepower scandal. [Wash Post
- Obama called Israel a "miracle," but remember how a lot of religions say the same thing about life itself, and we all know what a scam that is. [Breitbart]
- That From The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler ought to come with a warning label, because they did a lot of fucked up illegal shit but I never thought this could land you in jail. [Naples News]
- It has been a kind of hectic few days. Alex Balk, well, all that shit Emily wrote was true, and I hope I get another chance to work with him because if I don't I will totally regret this way more than any decision I ever made while sober…
- JK guys! See youse tomorrow.
Ana Gasteyer Satirizes the Girl Boss in 'American Auto'