Shia LaBeouf, a very intense artist/actor who is best known for the time he walked around with a bag over his head, reportedly went method on the the set of the WWII movie Fury, choosing to forgo special effects makeup and instead slice up his own face with a knife. Now the bag just seems practical.
As co-star Logan Lerman tells GQ:
"We were in make-up and they were putting cuts on Shia and I said, 'Yeah, yeah, it looks good.' And Shia was like, 'No, it doesn't look real'...Then he walks out into the hallway and says, 'Hey man, wanna see something fun? Check this out...' and he takes out a knife and cuts his face. And for the whole movie he kept opening these cuts on his face. That's all real."
He truly is the Daniel Day Lewis of obnoxious baby brats.
[ The Guardian]
Fellow furious muscle toddler Chris Brown has reached out to the Dallas family of the man quarantined for Ebola to offer his support. Maybe they're big Stomp the Yard fans? [ NBC]
Jessica Chastain straight up DISSED Meryl Streep in Glamour (not really), saying, "I'm really, really supportive of women in Hollywood. I love Meryl Streep. She's such an incredible actress. But I feel like she's the only one in her age group who gets those parts. I'd like to see Jessica Lange in a movie again, you know? Or Susan Sarandon. Why isn't Viola Davis a lead in a film? She's one of the greatest actresses alive."
DANG, JESSICA. Why are you trying to start beef with women in Hollywood like that? [ NY Daily News]
- This Stephen Collins thing is getting worse and worse and worse.
- Meanwhile, Catherine Hicks, who played Collins' wife on 7th Heaven, says he's a "good guy." Might want to hold off on comments like that for the time being, Cat. [TMZ]
- Lamar Odam wants to do another reality show with estranged wife Khloé Kardashian in order to save their marriage and/or get more money for drugs. [The Hollywood Life]
- Khloé's sister Kim Kardashian wore beautiful rings that spell out N-O-R-T-H-W-E-S-T. Or, when rearranged, S-H-R-E-W-N-O-T-T. [Instagram]
- Sinead O'Connor will dish "sexual dirt" in her new memoir. How much do you wanna bet that she made out with that photo of Pope John Paul II before she ripped it up? [Billboard]
- Who better to play an Ottoman conquerer than white-as-fuck Dominic Cooper? [ONTD]
- Friends say Robert Pattinson is with FKA Twigs for "the right reason." Is the right reason that he likes statement brows? [Radar]
- Despite her insistence otherwise, Jessica Lange might come back for another season of American Horror Story. [E!]
- Speaking of Jessica Lange, please play this gif on a loop at my funeral in lieu of a memorial reel because I AM DEAD.
Images via Splash and Glamour.