Last night Nicki Minaj seemed to confirm rumors that she was pregnant. “Make some noise for my baby father!” Minaj said as she introduced Meek Mill. Though maybe she wasn’t serious, at the end of the concert, Minaj tweeted a video from the concert:
Maybe Minaj plans on taking the solid advice offered up by our own Kara Brown and dumping Meek. Who knows?
[Daily Mail/The entire internet]
From Gwyneth Paltrow’s Instagram. “Does anyone know what this magical rainbow ring around the sun is?” Paltrow asked. Wow. Gwyneth is now blind, her corneas have been scorched. [Instagram]
Miley Cyrus doesn’t understand why everyone loves Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” video so much. “I don’t get the violence revenge thing,” Cyrus told Marie Claire. “That’s supposed to be a good example? And I’m a bad role model because I’m running around with my titties out? I’m not sure how titties are worse than guns.” I believe the answer to your question Miley, is that titties pit other women against one another. [Us Weekly]
- Miranda Lambert needs a drink. [TMZ]
- If you ever wanted to know what the kid from Billy Elliot thought about oral sex, then here he is talking about it. [Too Fab]
- Speaking of Jamie Bell, critics say his new movie, Fantastic Four, is terrible, but that didn’t stop America from going to see it in droves. [Gossip Cop]
- Charlize Theron celebrated her 40th birthday with a party. She invited Johnny Knoxville. Let’s all imagine what their friendship is like. [Just Jared]
- Tyga gave Kylie Jenner a car for her birthday. That car, a Mercedes wagon, might have previously belonged to Blac Chyna. [E!]
Images via Getty.