Jesus Fucking Christ. Video footage from a Tim McGraw concert apparently shows the singer slapping a female concert-goer in the face after she reaches up and slaps his penis area.
TMZ got video of Tim's concert at Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood in Atlanta. You see him walk into the crowd and a sea of hands engulfs him as he sings, "Truck Yeah."
Look closely 44 seconds into the clip. You see a woman slap Tim twice ... first on his knee and the she goes in a second time and either comes close to his junk or makes contact with it.
At 50 seconds, Tim smacks her.
Tim's rep tells TMZ, "Tim was singing out in the audience and someone firmly grabbed onto his leg and wouldn't let go as he was moving through the crowd.
The rep says, "He instinctively swatted to try to keep them from ripping his jeans (which they succeeded at doing!), and so he could get to more fans who could slap hands with him before the end of the show."
Hey, regular people, celebrities are not your dolls. Also, in general, DO NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE GENITALS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. Also also, in general, do not slap other people in the face. Unless you are instinctively trying to defend your genitals and/or you feel like this person is a genuine threat to your well-being. In which case,
gray area pass? Ugh, you guys sort this one out in comments. I'm out. [TMZ]
Jason Biggs apologized for his cruel, shitty Malaysia Airlines joke.
"Anyone wanna buy my Malaysia Airlines frequent flier miles?" the 36-year-old Orange Is the New Black actor tweeted.
Here is what he said to apologize: "Hey all- ok, so- I am deleting my previous tweets. People were offended, and that was not my intent. Sorry to those of you that were. This is obviously a horrible tragedy, and everyone-including myself- is sad and angry about it. Sending positive thoughts to the victims and their families. P.S. No one is making me send these tweets- I simply understand that my comments might have come off as insensitive and ill-timed. For that, I apologize."
"People were offended." Wow. That's big[gs] of you, bro. [JustJared]
- Enormous literal manatee Cheryl Burke says her "curves are never going away." [People]
- This puddle of diarrhea in the shape of a man apologized for calling Erin Andrews a "gutless bitch." Apology not accepted. Quit your job and go live in a toilet and never speak again. [E!]
- Here's Katie Holmes and Ryan Reynolds pretending to be a family. [JustJared]
- This seems fake. [E!]
- Courtney Stodden wore a lettuce bikini. [E!]
- Jennifer Aniston called Justin Theroux a "lost gem in the sand," because she is bad at remembering idioms. [E!]
- Look how much Pam Anderson loves kissing Rick Salomon. [E!]
- Lance Gross and Rebecca Jefferson are having a baby. [E!]
- Helen Mirren says that Jennifer Lawrence is "much prettier" than she was in her twenties. (FALSE. BOTH ARE GODDESSES.) [Twitter]
- Oh dear. Scott Disick was apparently hospitalized for alcohol and pill poisoning last month. [Radar]
- I guess some people got the idea that Keira Knightley lives on $50k a year. That's not true, says Keira Knightley. [TIME]
- Kim Kardashian's butt. [E!]
Images via Getty.