Ring the alarm! Miranda Lambert did the impossible last night: she made the red carpet of the CMAs exciting! The former Mrs. Blake Shelton showed up rocking (countrying?) a pink hairdo that many believe is a direct throwback to Gwen Stefani’s look from 1999.
In addition to this shocking display of vengeful red carpet swag-jacking, Lambert and Shelton’s divorce made waves during the show itself, when hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood cracked jokes at the former couple’s expense.
“Blake recorded a song with Ashley Madison,” Paisley said.
Underwood corrected him, insisting that Paisley meant Ashley Monroe, with whom Shelton collaborated on “Lonely Tonight” earlier this year.
“I’ve been visiting the wrong site, then,” Paisley said.
“Yes, repeatedly,” Underwood added.
Not bad, Brad and Carrie! Not great, either, but also not bad!
At a screening of By the Sea, the movie with the best trailer ever made, Brad Pitt explained that being in a movie directed by his wife is easy because he can read her mind. “Angie and I have such history now — 10 years — we’ve been through many things,” he said. “She doesn’t have to say anything for me to know what she’s feeling. I certainly know when she doesn’t like a take.”
If Pitt could read my mind, he would hear things like, “Oh my god I can’t wait to see By the Sea it’s going to be the funniest movie of the year I wonder when i should buy tickets.”
Here’s Naomi Watts posing for a selfie in the soup aisle.
- Kris Jenner is being sued for ripping off Kim’s iPhone game from someone else. [TMZ]
- Kylie wants a spin-off. I hope it’s called “Kylie Jenner Runs Some More Errands” [Radar Online]
- Eddie Murphy is about to have a ninth child, and I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. [Celebitchy]
- Bobbi Kristina’s nurse wasn’t actually a nurse, and may have also been a serial identity thief! [Page Six]
- Karl Lagerfeld on Kim Kardashian: “Kim’s contribution to beauty and fashion . . . is the fact that you don’t have to be super slim and very tall to be beautiful.” [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.