The daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and the son of Kindergarten Cop? This is real American royalty right here.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, student at USC and model attended the USC/Berkeley game with Miley Cyrus as his date, and they put their mouths on each other's mouths. Probably adds some visual fuel to the rumors of them dating.
"They were very flirtatious and [looked] like a couple," an eyewitness told E! News. "She was gregarious and was talking to his friends too which was nice to see because she didn't seem stuck up."
I would have never classified Miley Cyrus as a stuck up person, but still I guess that's nice she's sociable. Also that picture of them kissing while he's checking his phone is too real right now. [E!]
Diem Brown from MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge has succumbed to cancer after a lengthy battle with the disease. She was 32. She was first diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 23 and beat it. In 2012, she relapsed and beat it again. But last month, she revealed cancer had been found in her stomach and colon in August and it had spread to her lymph nodes and liver.
"That was a shocker to me," she said at the time. "I was blown away. It really crushed a little bit of my spirit."
"It's my personal perspective that you live as hard and as vigorously as you can," she said last month. "My goals are something I believe in, because I believe I'm going to make it."
Condolences to her friends and loved ones. [People]
I need an adult. [ONTD]
- Kim Kardashian would like you to know that those picture going around claiming to be unretouched photos of her Paper cover are fakes. [TMZ]
- Yo check out Robert Pattinson's new shaved-bowl-cut-with-a-landing-strip-at-the-back hairdo aka the Reverse Chip and Salsa. No wonder he's been wearing a beanie all this time. [Daily Mail]
- That's SIR Daniel Day-Lewis to you. [Contact Music]
- Jennifer Lawrence once found Katherin Heigl's dog Gertrude when Gertrude escaped a hotel room or something. [Contact Music]
- Once again, Bruce Jenner's mom Esther does not like Kris Jenner or the way she raised her daughters. But she also doesn't like Bruce's long hair, so. [Page Six]
- The Goo Goo Dolls' ex drummer Michael Malinin is suing the Goo Goo Dolls after being fired for leaving tour to go be with his wife who was giving birth to their twin babies. [TMZ]
- Here's a picture of Nick Jonas doing the Paper cover. Brought to you by Joe Jonas. [E!]
Images via Getty.