Miley Cyrus caaaaan't stop, and she woooonnnn't stop, which is something I'm legally obligated to say every time she partakes in something habitual. This time around, the thing she cannot and will not stop doing is adopting pets, as evidenced by the tiny little pig named Bubba Sue she began Instagramming late last night.
What do we know about Bubba Sue? Not much. According to Miley, the pig is the "newest member t0 the fam" and she herself is the "happiest mommy ever." Bubba Sue appears to get along with Miley Cyrus' most recently-adopted dog. Also, she trended on Twitter for a bit, which is a nice accomplishment for a tiny little pig?
In addition, it looks like Bubba Sue had her nails painted:
This pig is very cute! I hope she has a happy life; mini-pigs are a lot of work to take care of (which I know because I repeatedly pestered my mom about whether she'd be interested in adopting a mini-pig after enjoying a video of one clomping down the stairs).
Can't wait until Miley bedazzles a little tiny pig-hat and puts it atop Bubba Sue's head. [MTV]
Terrifying and formidable fashion demon/Lauren Conrad's old boss on The Hills Kelly Cutrone says that no one in the fashion industry "gives a flying fuck" about Kimye's sartorial decisions: "I think they have no influence in the fashion world whatsoever. I mean, most people who watch the Kardashians' [reality show] can't afford Givenchy. I don't mean to be mean. Are [counterfeiters] on Canal St. benefiting from it? Probably, but that's not the fashion world." DAMN, KELLY.
(More importantly, she says that there will be a witch named Romeo on the upcoming season of America's Next Top Model.) [NY Daily News]
Kendall Jenner reportedly stormed out of a restaurant without paying the bill when the staff wouldn't serve her alcohol; when her server followed her onto the street, she "took a couple of $20 bills out of her wallet, threw them at the server and walked away, not even counting if it was enough or if it included a tip." Smh, Kendall. What would the plucky protagonist of Rebels: City of Indra, your dystopian teen sci-fi novel, say? [Page Six]
- Jessica Alba recently found herself irked by the unrelenting sands of time. [ONTD]
- Cara Delevingne is maybe going to be a Bond Girl. I hope the movie includes a sensual slow-motion shot of her eyebrows rising from the sea. [ONTD]
- Elusive chanteuse James Blunt has some advice for aspiring singers: "I sing songs I hate every night, I still learn to love them, I just think about the money and it makes me smile." "You're Beautiful" is the ultimate capitalist ballad . [ONTD]
- For Kylie Jenner's 17th birthday, her family got her several Instagrams. [E!]
- Cousin Matthew got all tough and carries a backpack now!! [ONTD]
- Kendra Wilkinson was spotted partying with human lukewarm Jager bomb Robin Thicke. At parties, I imagine, he croons a derivative R&B version of the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast, rewritten so the lyrics are about his penis and also the sensitivity of his soul. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- WHAT DIVORCE RUMORS? asked Beyoncé's Instagram once more. [The Hollywood Gossip]