Michael J. Fox says he was "stunned" to learn of Robin Williams's Parkinson's diagnosis, and added that Williams—long before being diagnosed—had been a dedicated supporter of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
"Stunned to learn Robin had PD," tweeted Fox, who famously went public with his own Parkinson's battle in 1998. "Pretty sure his support for our Fdn predated his diagnosis. A true friend; I wish him peace."
Williams indeed had been a longtime supporter of his friend's Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, dedicated to finding a cure for the degenerative disease, which attacks the central nervous system.
The comedian had performed in the past at the foundation's star-studded A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to Cure Parkinson's annual galas.
I just can't imagine ever not feeling sad about this. [E!]
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore reportedly issued an "ultimatum" to daughter Tallulah, insisting that she enter a rehab facility.
"Tallulah was pretty much given an ultimatum," a family insider tells PEOPLE in the magazine's new issue. "Her parents were about to take away everything from her."
Amid reports that the youngest daughter of Demi Moore andBruce Willis is in rehab, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE that the 20-year-old is getting help. Her troubles go back years: A source says she was "adversely affected" by her parents' divorce in 2000 and a former high school classmate says her mother's hospitalization and subsequent rehab stint in 2012 also weighed heavily on her.
"When Demi was hospitalized, Tallulah didn't show up to school for days because she was too embarrassed," the classmate says. "She was very open about Demi's issues and would sort of imply, 'Of course I have issues too, look at my mom.' "
Best of luck to her. [People]
- Behold, the ur-celebrity gossip item: Mila Kunis went to yoga. [Us]
- Here are some celebrities with their faces near the faces of the other celebrities that they bone. [E!]
- Fifi Geldof opened up about her struggles with depression in the wake of sister Peaches's death. [DailyStar]
- The RHOA partied with their new cast member. [ONTD]
- Khloe Kardashian and Scott Disick are hosting a "day drinking fiesta" at Foxwoods. [Radar]
- Beanie Sigel has been released from prison after 15 months. [E!]
- Kirsten Dunst "knows how to wear a denim dress at lunch." I mean...I'm sorry...is this something other young women are having trouble with? Are there remedial classes? [JustJared]
- "Shirtless David Beckham flaunts rock-hard abs." Or: exists!!! [E!]
- I don't understand it and I don't like it. [JustJared]
- Savannah Guthrie made this baby. [E!]
Images via Getty.