Welcome to Megyn Kelly Today, Today, a new daily column in which we will share the most memorable things that happened on Megyn Kelly Today every morning until we are no longer able to watch Megyn Kelly Today without feeling like there will be no tomorrow.
- Megyn Kelly walked onstage wearing a white t-shirt tucked into a striped skirt.
- Megyn Kelly asked the audience if they remember the Menendez murders.
- Megyn Kelly followed the clip of her interview with Lyle Menendez by saying, “On a lighter note: wedding invitations.”
- Megyn Kelly described Fixer Upper as a show that is “en fuego.”
- Megyn Kelly asked her audience to raise their hand if they support political demonstrations at sporting events. Less than half of the audience raised their hands.
- Lisa from New York City asked Megyn Kelly, “Were we better off before cell phones and technology?”
- Megyn Kelly said, “I was.”
- Megyn Kelly pointed at the camera and said, “We want you to join the conversation.”
- Megyn Kelly introduced Jane Fonda and Robert Redford, who came to promote their new movie Our Souls at Night.
- Megyn Kelly referred to Jane Fonda as a “groundbreaker” for playing a woman TV reporter in 1979.
- Jane Fonda and Robert Redford walked onstage and the audience absolutely lost their shit.
- Jane Fonda and Robert Redford sat with Megyn Kelly at her main interview spot: a couch and chair.
- Megyn Kelly began the interview by asking, “Why? Why this movie? Why now?”
- Megyn Kelly casually called Robert Redford “Bob.”
- Robert Redford said, “I’m not a feminist, but I like the idea of a woman driving the story.”
- Jane Fonda said, “Television is helpful for old women. It’s a forgiving medium.”
- Megyn Kelly asked Jane Fonda about her plastic surgery.
- Jane Fonda said, “We really wanna talk about this right now?”
- Jane Fonda made this face:
- Jane Fonda completely ignored the question about plastic surgery and plugged her new movie instead.
- Megyn Kelly asked Jane Fonda what age she would like to go back to (it was a question provided by an audience member) and Jane Fonda said, “Right now.”
- Bobby Finger said aloud, “This is incredible television.”
- Megyn Kelly ended her interview with Jane Fonda and Robert Redford, then Jane Fonda said, “Thank you, Megyn.”
- Megyn Kelly revealed her next guest would be none other than Rumer Willis.
- Rumer Willis walked onstage and sat with Megyn at a different interview spot: a table.
- Rumer Willis revealed that Demi Moore is living with her now.
- Megyn Kelly ended her Rumer Willis interview by looking at the camera and saying, “Up next, my candid conversation with convicted murderer Lyle Menendez.”
- Megyn Kelly began today’s human interest story by plugging her book, then assuring us it was the good shit by saying, “Lemme tell ya, tears.”
- Megyn Kelly revealed that Huggies had donated 10,000 diapers to some children’s hospital.
- Megyn Kelly began the next segment by saying, “Lyle and Eric Menendez.”
- Megyn Kelly hopped on the phone with Lyle Menendez.
- Megyn Kelly asked Lyle Menendez, “This may sound like an odd question, but is there any joy in your life?”
- Megyn Kelly asked Lyle Menendez, “Why did you decide to kill your parents?”
- Megyn Kelly asked Lyle Menendez, “I wonder if you remember, when you were shooting them, what you were feeling?”
- Megyn Kelly plugged Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders.
- Megyn Kelly asked her audience, “How many of you believe those boys were abused by their parents?”
- Half the audience raised their hands.
- Megyn Kelly ended her show by saying, “Tomorrow we’ve got crime-sniffing dogs right here in the studio. Have a good day!”