- Mariah Carey, 38, is engaged to Wild 'N Out star Nick Cannon, 27. Yeah, weird. Did you even know they knew each other? [Access Hollywood]
- And, um, the ring Nick gave Mariah is the same one he gave his former fiancé, Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks. That is just Tackée Harry. [Perez Hilton]
- Madonna humped Justin Timberlake in during her show at New York City's Roseland. The more things change, the more they stay the same, no? [E!]
- A second nanny in the Rob Lowe case has filed a cross complaint and it says that Rob's wife Sheryl sexually harassed her by walking around naked and asking about the size of the nanny's boyfriend's penis. (Apparently the boyfriend is a 7 foot former NBA player.) But yeah, from an employer? Ew. [TMZ]
- The nanny also says the wife was "perverted, disgusting and crude." [People]
- Meanwhile, Rob Lowe's lawyer says the allegations are false, obvs. [People]
- Michelle Williams and daughter Matilda have been "hounded out" of New York by continued harrassment from paparazzi. She's considering leaving her home in Brooklyn. [News.com.au]
- Amy Winehouse is now rumored to be sleeping with Babyshambles guitarist Mik Whitnall. So in addition to Blake Wood and Alex Haines, she's keeping busy while Blake Incarcerated is away. If these rumors are true, that is. [The Sun]
- John Mayer: Seen not flirting with girls. Maybe he's actually into Jennifer Aniston? [Page Six]
- Aww, Jen and John "already miss each other." Hey, whatever makes you happy. [People]
- Kate Moss is moving a man into her home, but it's not her boyfriend Jamie Hince; it's her hairdresser, James Brown. He feels good. [Mirror]
- Lindsay Lohan's dad: Getting engaged to girlfriend Erin Page. How will LL feel about getting a stepmom? [Page Six]
- Um, Lindsay's new album will feature a song written by Snoop Dogg. For shizzle. [The Sun]
- Old news blind item: "Which celebrity dad is just as rebellious as his starlet daughter? The troubled parent wears a ring through a piercing on his nether regions." [Page Six]
- Blind item! "Which wonky reality show star quietly checked into a California rehab center only to head for the exits when the staff said they would be searching her bags? Wait, you mean you can't take drugs into rehab?" [Rush & Molloy]
- Britney Spears will be spending a supervised Mother's Day with her sons; she bought Sean Preston and Jayden James t-shirts that read "Mama's Boy." [Rush & Molloy]
- The repo man took Lil' Kim's Bentley away, sob! [TMZ]
- Pete Wentz is being suing by a dude who claims Pete beat him up at a Fall Out Boy show last year. Dude, that's not something you admit. [TMZ]
- Edie Falco adopted a baby girl from Florida. Daughter Macy joins older brother Anderson, who is 3. Congrats! [People]
- Rosie O'Donnell no longer has a crush on Tom Cruise; adjust accordingly. [MSNBC]
- Meanwhile, Tom Cruise's two-part Oprah interview includes candid talk about his personal life: Suri, Katie and Scientology. Tune in Friday and Monday to see. [Yahoo News]
- Tina Turner, 68: Going on tour! [AP]
- Usher wants to team up with Michael Bublé and John Mayer. Musically. You know, singing. [Sydney Morning Herald]
- Diddy's in the booze biz, you know that, right? He's the brand manager for Ciroc Vodka. [Variety]
- T.R. Knight MIGHT marry his boyfriend, UCLA student Marc Cornelsen, on June 4 when Knight hosts the Matthew Shepard Foundation's group commitment ceremony for same-sex couples in West Hollywood. There's really no indication that he will, but it would be awesome. [E!]
What Happens When a Racist Troll Runs National Policy? A Chat With Stephen Miller Biographer Jean Guerrero
I see Nick Cannon is keeping it CLASSY! Could he not afford a new ring?
The Lowes seem just a tad pervy, but time will tell, I guess.
If all those rumors are true, Wino is getting AROUND. But you know she needs her drug time too...
Yeah Edie Falco!
Leave Michelle and Matilda alone. Really. They deserve a little peace.