Anthony Ciccone, one of Madonna's six siblings, has reportedly been destitute and living homeless for years. Sources say that majority of his brothers and sisters have now given up after years of trying to get him on his feet. "The truth is [Madonna] doesn't care if I'm dead. I doubt she'd even recognize me," he told The National ENQUIRER.
Family members recently met at Tony's vineyard near Traverse City to discuss how they could help. But when Anthony showed up drunk, Mario insisted on kicking him out.
"Sadly, the relationships appear to be beyond repair," a source told The National ENQUIRER. "Madonna and [her brother] Mario are done with Anthony forever. They don't think he deserves any more chances."
But their sister Paula, who helped Anthony escape from living under a bridge in Traverse City after a fellow vagrant was murdered over a bottle of booze, is deeply troubled by their refusal to do whatever they can, said the source.
"The ironic thing is my family thinks I chose this lifestyle," Anthony responded. "It's not the case."
Madonna famously left Michigan in 1978 (with only $35 in her pocket) to pursue dance in New York City. She has always had a troubled relationship with her siblings, with Anthony often talking to the press and her brother Christopher publishing a tell-all book about her in 2008. She is now worth an estimated $1 billion.
Ed Sheeran very sweetly accepted a marriage proposal from a fan who suffers from an aggressive form of brain cancer. 19-year-old Katie Papworth presented him with an engagement ring backstage at his recent Glasgow concert. After receiving the gift, he posed for photos and wrote Papworth an autograph reading "Katie, lovely to finally meet my wife." [MTV]
Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair that she is "open" to ditching acting for a career in politics. "When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility," Jolie said. "But I honestly don't know in what role I would be more useful — I am conscious of what I do for a living, and that could make it less possible." [Telegraph]
- Following accusations of child molestation, Lena Dunham has canceled several book dates. [Dlisted]
- Iggy Azalea accidentally flashed a group of 13-year-olds when her pants split while performing at a bar mitzvah. Boy, you've become a man! [Billboard]
- After hearing that The Real co-hosts Tamar Braxton and Adrienne Bailon were talking shit about his girlfriend Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown flipped his lid on Instagram, calling Braxton and Bailon a "Muppet face ass" and "trout mouth ass bitch," respectively. [TMZ]
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean are Instagram official, which is like being married only with more "likes." [Style Blazer]
- Glamour Woman of the Year Lupita Nyong'o names Oprah as one of her greatest inspirations: "I wouldn't even call her a role model; she was literally a reference point. You have the dictionary, you have the Bible, you have Oprah." [E!]
- The Washington Post has discovered that several celebrities featured in Lil Jon's recent Rock the Vote PSA did not, in fact, rock the vote in the last midterm election. [WP]
- Hayden Panettiere says that she's gained 40 lbs. throughout her pregnancy, which doesn't sound like a lot until you consider that she originally weighed about the same as a cotton ball and is only the height of a tube of chapstick. [Page Six]
- Amber Rose was not frenching French Montana, but she is dating his brother Zack. [Gossip Cop]
- Sophia Loren explained the famous photo that depicts her nervously eyeing Jayne Mansfield's exposed nipple: "All of cinema was there, it was incredible. And then comes in Jayne Mansfield, the last one to come. For me, that was when it got amazing. She came right for my table. She knew everyone was watching. She sat down. And now, she was barely…Listen. Look at the picture. Where are my eyes? I'm staring at her nipples because I am afraid they are about to come onto my plate." [E!]
- Completing our Dirt Bag circle: Madonna's ponytail from the Blonde Ambition tour sold for $20K at auction. [ONTD]
Images via AP/Facebook/Getty.