Lizzy Caplan clarified today that she is "not" dating her Bachelorette costar James Marsden, because she's too busy preparing her keynote speech for the KILLJOY CONVENTION. (Whatever, Caplan. That's not what I heard. In my fanfic.)
Though the duo has been spotted out spending time together, Lizzy Caplan is setting the record straight about her relationship with Bachelorette costar James Marsden.
"He's just one of my best friends," the actress told PEOPLE at Showtime's Emmy Eve Soiree on Sunday. "He's one of my dearest friends."
But even if the pals were romantically linked, the Mean Girls star is quick to point out that she'd keep it a secret.
"I wouldn't tell you anyway!"
I THINK WE CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES THERE. (Also can I come to your wedding.) [People]
- Daniel Radcliffe talked ADORABLY about his relationship. [E!]
- I like Lena Dunham's Emmy outfit, so w-evs, HuffPo. [HuffPo]
- Here is Kylie Jenner on the cover of Girlfriend Magazine. [E!]
- Amanda Peet baby bump! [JustJared]
- Iggy Azalea is going to launch a shoe collection with Steve Madden. [StyleBlazer]
- She also joked that Jennifer Lopez witched her into falling off the stage. [FemaleFirst]
- Kevin Bacon didn't think his naked penis was going to be such a "big deal." [HuffPo]
- "Did the Illuminati Control Last Night's VMAs?" YES, APPARENTLY. [MTV]
- Here is every outfit Kate Middleton has ever worn but rendered as a Simpsons character. Because sure. [E!]
- Kelly Rowland calls pregnancy a "beautiful ride." [FemaleFirst]