- A blog called The Blemish says that grainy BJ picture from yesterday is most decidedly not Lindsay Lohan. They have proof, but be warned: It involves a link to porn site XTube. [The Blemish]
- Meanwhile, Lindsay is spending Easter visiting her terminally ill grandfather on Long Island... And she took BFF Samantha Ronson with her. [E!]
- Renée Zellweger says she's dyed her hair so many times she's amazed "it's still attached to my head, by the grace of God." She doesn't talk about what she's on, though. [Page Six]
- Did Michelle Williams try to save Heath Ledger's life right before he died? [TMZ]
- A woman is suing Harpo Entertainment, claiming that crazy Oprah fans stampeded and pushed her down the stairs when she was an audience member. Orit Greenberg claims she has "severe and permanent injuries" and is seeking $50,000. That's a big give! [TMZ]
- Tori Spelling says she'd love to be in the 90210 remake. "Maybe I could be one of the main character's young step mom," she says. Well, Tori, first they have to ask you. [People]
- Jackass star Steve-O: "I was always powerless over alcoholism ... I haven't mentioned nitrous oxide, the drug I 'fiend' for, by far, the most. I used to inhale this gas by cartridge, specifically, by the case." [People]
- Jennifer Aniston is teaming up with Courteney Cox in an effort to raise $1 million for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), a rare and potentially deadly skin condition that mainly afflicts children. [ET]
- Chris Brown is still denying that he's with Rihanna. "I am a single guy," he says. "I have a close friend but it's not like a relationship. I'm just living my life and having fun." Jerk. [Mirror]
- Pamela Anderson is on the safety patrol at her sons' school. "You have to do it," she says. "And I love it." Surely she has a knack for stopping traffic. [Mirror]
- Aw, cute picture of Amy Winehouse when she was a schoolgirl. [The Sun]
- Angela Bassett was in tears yesterday as she got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Congrats! [Concrete Loop]
- Legendary screenwriter Buck Henry has been diagnosed with cancer. [Page Six]
- Chris Rock says a black First Lady could be a problem: "Because a black woman cannot play the background of a relationship. Just imagine telling your black wife that you're president? 'Honey, I did it! I won! I'm the president.' 'No, we the president! And I want my girlfriends in the Cabinet! I want Kiki to be secretary of state! She can fight!'" [Page Six]
Steve-O was in my brother's class in high school here in the U.K., and while they weren't close friends, they hung out occasionally.
Even my brother, a loosey-goosey kinda guy, who said no to very, very little at that point in his life, came home one night after partying with Steve and said it would be a complete fucking miracle if that guy made it to his 18th birthday. So the fact that he's made it this far without killing himself is a kind of distinction in itself.
And, as long as we're gossiping, I'll tell you that his parents were notorious for being pretty unstable. I don't mean that in the geographical sense, because we were all international kids who moved around a lot, and we're no more fucked in the head than any other random sampling of adults. But Steve's parents were...unusual. No, really. No, really. So I can see how they might not have set the best example of domestic health and happiness for their kid.
Any other ASL alumni out there on Jezebel? Can you confirm?