- Lindsay Lohan just keeps on blogging: her latest MySpace message promises a "really important" response to "an email that someone sent me about a sh** friend of theirs" and ends with a shout out to Britney Spears. Lohan, who apparently is "currently listening" to Spears' Circus album, ends her message as such: "On another note. In support of a talented woman...Enjoy the music, Love always,Lindsay." [Popdirt]
- Britney, meanwhile, will be spending her time celebrating the holidays with her family: "It's family time... do the tree thing. The family comes over. It's fun," Spears says. [US Magazine]
- Heath Ledger was posthumously awarded the Australian Film Institute's international award for Best Actor last night. His sister Kate was there to accept the award, and stated: "We are so proud of him and humbly accept this award on behalf of his beautiful daughter (Matilda) who we will cherish forever." [Reuters]
- Kanye West is reportedly taking a break from music in order to seriously focus on his fashion career. [ShowbizSpy]
- Sasha Fierce may not be afraid of anything, but apparently Beyonce is: the singer claims that she is "terrified of delivering a child because I saw my nephew being born. That traumatized me." [Shine]
- OMG: The Kids in The Hall are returning to television with an all new show![CBC]
- Yikes: Alyssa Milano is currently seeking protection against a stalker that she claims "hiked miles" to come and see her. [Yahoo]
- After two years together, Ginnifer Goodwin and Chris Klein are dunzo. [People]
- Jessica Simpson has a super creative nickname for her boyfriend, Tony Romo: "Cowboy." [US Magazine]
- Pink Power Ranger and Felicity actress Amy Jo Johnson has given birth to her first child, a daughter named Francesca Christine.[People]
- Liam Gallagher is over his badass rockstar days: "I'm some old dude, man," Gallagher says, "Who wants to be a drug addict at 41? Listen, I'm 41, I've got two kids, I don't expect a 16-year-old to be looking to me for inspiration. It's the Arctic Monkeys' job now. I've done my bit. Now we go in the studio and it's just like, let's make some records." [PageSix]
- Miley Cyrus claims she'd do her infamous shoot with Annie Leibovitz all over again: "Everyone outside of America liked it a little bit more," Cyrus says. "The States are really conservative." [PageSix]
- Is Mischa Barton going to guest star on Ugly Betty?[PopCrunch]
- Actress Beverly Garland, who played Fred MacMurray's wife on My Three Sons, has died at the age of 82. [MSNBC]
- Rachel Weisz is set to play Blanche Dubois in a West End production of A Streetcar Named Desire.[BBC]
- John Rich, one half of the country duo Big & Rich, married his girlfriend Joan Bush on Saturday. The two have been dating for 5 years.[People]
- In completely random news, Vinnie Jones, who played "Juggernaut" in X-Men: The Last Stand, was arrested after getting in a bar fight in South Dakota. [NYTimes]
- Ouch: After a 17-year hype buildup, Guns and Roses' Chinese Democracy only made it to #3 on the Billboard charts. [Reuters]
More from Jezebel
1. Lindsay has a great body, but wow, that photo is unflattering. I feel like we should put her on Bump Watch.
2. And the Arctic Monkeys are a great band, but my 13-year-old self is giggling that Liam thinks we should look to frozen primates for inspiration.
3. I kinda love the name "Joan Bush-Rich".