Yesterday I reported that Ben Affleck was dating his former nanny, Christine Ouzounian. Later, Madeleine Davies, my nemesis, shared a statement from Affleck in which he denied the allegations. Well I just want to let Maddie and the rest of you know that the NANNY’S (ALLEGED) FRIEND has SOMETHING TO SAY:
Multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE that Ouzounian, 28, told friends she was having an affair with Affleck. “Christine is in love with him,” says one friend of Ouzounian’s.
A source close to Affleck says he and Ouzounian had “a work relationship and a friendship. There has never been a romantic or sexual relationship.”
I don’t know which anonymous source to believe!
Mon dieu! 17-year-old Kylie Jenner will party in ‘Canada’s answer to Ibiza’ (.................) for her 18th birthday. The youngest Jenner will be paid “between $100k and $200k” to celebrate at Beach Club Montreal, and tickets to the event (priced between 40 and 150 Canadian dollars) are on sale now.
To find out more, I ran the official description through Google Translate:
Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the clan Kardashian / Jenner, wanted an anniversary of the ordinary for its 18 candles. Team Productions and the owner of Beachclub, Olivier Primeau , jumped at the opportunity to invite the girl to celebrate his majority legally in its external globally recognized club. For the occasion, it will host an event to be held August 16, 2015, with several special guests and some surprises for the audience.
Here’s what Nicki said about Safaree’s accusations that she doesn’t write her own raps:
- Caitlyn and Kris finally met. [E! Online]
- Paula Deen might be getting a divorce! [Page Six]
- Gahhhh, Demi Lovato’s dog Buddy was mauled by a coyote. [TMZ]
- Nicolas Cage is living in a “modest condo” in Las Vegas. [Radar]
- Wait wait wait, Radiohead is recording the new Bond song? [Billboard]
- Wait wait wait, everyone’s mad at the dentist AND Mia Farrow? [Us Weekly]
- Taylor Swift will become Taylor Harris once she marries Calvin. [THL]
- Cara Delevingne says people just don’t understand British humor. [Celebitchy]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Sony Pictures Television/Getty