This lady told this guy: "STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”
Three days after Lady Gaga let it slip why she and Perez Hilton went from your garden variety co-dependent girl/gay guy friendship to Mortal Enemies, she's accused him of stalking her and her family outside their New York apartment via since-deleted tweets:
@perezhilton STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”
“DO I NEED TO BE SHOT IT IN THE HEAD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HARASSES ME HAS GONE TOO FAR? IM A HUMAN BEING.”
When the Little Monsters began threatening Perez, he responded in a statement that claimed it was a coincidence:
I learned only after the fact that Lady GaGa lives in one of the buildings we looked at, and she was across the country in Los Angeles when I viewed that building. After a day of innocent house-hunting, I am devastated and my heart hurts that my former very good friend, a person I used to call my "wifey" and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter.
The two continued to have words via the mature, rational venue of Twitter's "@."
@PEREZHILTON YOU ARE A LIAR I KEPT EVERY PSYCHOTIC TEXT U SENT TO MY PHONE. I NEVER RESPONDED+NOW YOU'VE STALKED MY HOME. BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
Buzzfeed has the full transcript, in which Perez hints ominously at some massive betrayal on Gaga's end and brings up how she's willing to throw down with him in public to get publicity. So if you like opera, but only the kind that is boring and on the Internet and has no score, this item is for YOU.
Prosecutors in the tax fraud case against Real Housewives of New Jersey couple Joe and Teresa Giudice have demanded hours of unedited footage of the show to pore over for proof of inappropriate spending.
The good news is that they'll find it in spades. The bad news is that by the time they're done they'll be left with a three-word vocabulary and that warped Edvard Munchian death face from The Ring. [NYDN]
As Amanda Bynes was transferred to UCLA Medical Center, a source close to her claimed that she had a number of lesbian relationships just before her 5150 hold (and "a couple of times she had more than one woman in bed with her"). One of them, which lasted for months, was with a woman who lived in her building. Always a great idea.
Bynes has been open about her bisexuality with close friends, but she wasn't comfortable with her parents or the public knowing, according to the source. “But I don’t really even know if Amanda is sure of her sexuality. I think she was just a little lost and yearning for love and attention anywhere she could get it." [Radar Online]
While it sounds more like torrid fanfiction than reality, Rihanna and A$AP Rocky are rumored to be having a fling after they made out for the video for Ri-Ri's "Work" in a Manhattan club at 3 AM. Rocky, who is dating schlubby Weehawken bankruptcy counselor Chanel Iman, has denied it in the past: "I don’t even look at her like that. She’s sexy, but I’m good." K. [Popcrush, Yahoo]
- Brendan Fraser's ex-wife wants her some of that sweet, sweet Dudley Do Right money. [TMZ|
- The fermented wax figure formerly known as Al Pacino paid his back taxes. [TMZ]
- Kimye and North went to Oklahoma for 'Ye's grandpa's funeral. [People]
- Jennie McCarthy went to buy some seXxxy underwear for Donnie Wahlberg. Who hasn't? [People]
- Of course Adrian Grenier rides a Citi-Bike. [Page Six]
- Justin Long was overheard talking to Olivia Wilde about his love life (which prob went something like this: "Why do so many beautiful women date me? Is it because I seem vaguely asexual, have no discernible talent and my face is made of rubber?") [Page Six]
- Harbor a lifelong dream of buying tchotchkes from Real Housewife Kelly Bensimon? Granted. [Page Six]
- Paul McCartney can still dance. [Page Six]
- The public funeral has been scheduled for Gia Allemand. [Us Weekly]
- Today in celeb mad libs: Celebrity chef Anne Burrell helped auction off Ryan Lochte. [Page Six]
- Toni Braxton's bare ass fell out of her dress like a drunk squirrel from a fir tree. [Gossip Cop]
- The death of Princess Diana has been re-opened for investigation. [Gossip Cop]
- Naked pix of Demi Lovato might be on the World Wide Web soon, specifically www.idontcareaboutthis.org. [Radar Online]
- Miley Cyrus wants to teach us all about puberty. [Gossip Cop]
- The Bobyoncé made its on-stage debut at a festival performance. [Us Weekly]
- Shailene Woodley cut her hair and donated it to a children's hair loss charity. [People]
- Paula Deen got knocked down, but she'll get back up again, or at least eat fried chicken. [People]
- Michael Jackson's posthumous single "Slave To The Rhythm" has been remixed with house beats and Justin Bieber. Basically sounds like what you'd imagine. [NYDN]
- Fergie has had THREE baby showers now, which means Josh Duhamel has hidden in the basement with a Miller High Life and Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance for at least 5 hours total. [Us Weekly]