Kylie Jenner’s new boo PartyNextDoor composed and sang an ode to his new lady love and subsequently posted a video of his performance on his social media accounts. The inspired verse? “Kylie, oh Kylie.”
PartyNextDoor has so many feelings, yinz guys. Enough to fill three seconds, at least. Please observe:
Titled “Vibes,” the video was uploaded at 6:21 a.m. on May 28. The Snapchat ballad appears to be a response to an earlier video posted by PND. As US Weekly reported:
And in a video PND posted on Saturday, Jenner can be seen talking to her new man about him hiding and deleting her from his social media. His response: “No, I don’t. I’m protecting you.”
Well, that sounds normal and everything. Um. [US Weekly]
Kanye West’s creative studio—which is apparently different from a regular work studio—has been ransacked, and Ye allegedly thinks the crime might have been committed by someone he knows.
According to TMZ:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they got a call to Kanye’s Calabasas office Tuesday for a burglary. We’re told a door had been pried open overnight and the crook made off with a bunch of laptop and desktop computers totaling around $20k.
Our Kanye sources say they’ve already replaced the gear ... and no info was compromised thanks to some heavy-duty tech security.
TMZ also reported that Ye suspects it might be an “inside job” due to the fact that he “believes it was someone with direct knowledge of what was in the space.” [TMZ]
- Zoe Saldana is practically going to be neighbors with Adele and Jennifer Lawrence, so let’s make that Golden Girls reboot already. [TMZ]
- In case you were wondering: yes, Gabrielle Union is still flawless. [JustJared]
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex are denying that they plagiarized their song “Sorry” from indie artist Casey Dienel, but also, is a collaboration between Justin Bieber and Skrillex the most unholy union, y or n. [DListed]
- In the most decidedly British news item I can imagine, Prince Harry photobombed model Winnie Harlow at a polo match. [People]
- Speaking of royals, here are some pictures of Prince William doing some stretches, as you do. [TMZ]
- The Johnny Depp apologists continue to roll out. [TMZ]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.