Kylie Jenner revealed that she can't remember a time when she wasn't famous. It's a statement that I fully believe to be true, but it does make me wonder...which one is Kylie Jenner again?
"I don't remember how it was before [I was famous] because I was nine when this all started," Jenner told UsWeekly during the opening of Sugar Factory in Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday night.
"So it's kind of like I grew up into it. It's kind of like I don't know any different."
As Radar reported on Tuesday, Bruce and Kris Jenner's daughter admitted that while being homeschooled she only does "three or four hours" of education per day — as opposed to the usual public school attending student who does seven or eight.
"[Then] I usually work. I'm pretty busy all day," Jenner said.
And the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has no plans of slowing down.
"[Maybe] try acting or something. I have no clue," she said of future endeavors.
Hilaria Baldwin gave an interview about what it was like to testify against her husband's stalker.
"We're going to sleep well for the next 210 days. Now that it is finally over, I feel safe, relieved, and happy to move forward."
The yoga instructor, who testified Monday with husband Alec, said it was scary to have to face Sabourin in court. "I was shaking the entire time, but I was grateful for the officers of the court who would step in front of me and ask her to be quiet, along with the judge and her lawyer who were asking her to be quiet."
Hilaria continued, "She said I was going to go to hell. She said that my baby isn't real. Every single time I made a comment, she would tsk me, move her chair, sigh heavily."
As for the allegations Sabourin made against the "30 Rock" star, Hilaria explained, "I never questioned that he was faithful. I remember from the first couple of dates that we had, he told me that there was this woman who was stalking him. He showed me proof. I didn't even know him when he took her out as a favor to a friend."
Here's what Apple and Moses Paltrow want for Christmas.
So what's little Moses hoping is under the tree on Christmas morning?
PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WANTS A RAINBOW LOOM. [E!]
- Here is Jean-Claude Van Damme doing the splits. [E!]
- Peter Dinklage went shopping. [DailyMail]
- Khloe and Lamar are in couples therapy. [Extra]
- Sam Claflin and Josh Hutcherson have a "beautiful relationship." [MTV]
- Harry Connick Jr. tweeted some sassy emojis at Mariah Carey. [Us]
- Lohan Instagrammed a photo of herself topless and I think we're supposed to be dicks about it or something (?), but she looks great. [HuffPo]
- Jake Gyllenhaal fucked up his hand and had to get stitches. [CBS]
- J-Hud and Charlize wore the same dress, so they fought to death in the Octagon. [E!]
- Chris Brown is out of rehab. [ContactMusic]