Earlier this year, Kristen Bell — star of Veronica Mars and Frozen — called for readers to boycott magazines that run photographs of celebrity children. She also had a tense on-air Showcase Showdown with the owner of a paparazzi agency. Seems like attacking the problem actually worked.
Bell is now pregnant with her second child and tells the AP: "I feel a lot safer because I'm not followed at all now… It makes me feel like we all rallied and did something — the good people that were on the side of responsible parenting and passionate about child welfare spoke up and made a difference, and that is a really invigorating feeling."
Bell adds: "The response has been so overwhelming that it's really almost a moral stance that the consumer demanded their publications take… We're all consuming healthier media now." [AP via Yahoo]
A spy swears Ariana Grande was a "monster" on the set of her Marie Claire cover shoot, but a mag rep denies, denies, denies. [Page Six]
"None of this is rhetoric, and none of it is hysteria. It is fact." — Leonardo DiCaprio talking about climate change [Pop Sugar]
- Kris Jenner divorce news: She's keeping the enormous 20+ carat diamond engagement ring. You would too. [Us]
- Love love love the headline and picture for this lil story about Kanye and North West in the City of Lights. [Bossip]
- Looks like the Mama June/Sugar Bear cheating scandal is just a ploy to boost ratings. [Radar]
- Playing a twisted killer on The Fall left Jaimie Dornan scarred. Won't someone offer to help him heal? [NYDN]
- Sorry "Heart Locker" fans: Jeremy Renner got secret-married. [Us]
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham: It's on. [ABC]
- Tyler Perry is having a kid. [VH1]
- Someone got stabbed after a Chris Brown show. [TMZ]
- "Before, I was out of hand. So I think now it's time to grow up." — Chris Brown. [NYDN]
- Sup Ryan Atwood — uh, Jim Gordon. [JJ]
Image via Getty.