There is something truly beautiful about the way that women can connect with and understand one another through the shared experience of pregnancy (I'm not in this kool klub). Somehow, magically, Kim Kardashian has found a way to poop on that concept, recommending that women just stay at home and hide when pregnant.
"I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style," the 33-year-old told Elle. "That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house." When Khloe insisted she give a different, more practical answer, Kim replied: "That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket."
First of all, I seem to recall Kim Kardashian treating her baby bump like a fashion accessory—woman dressed all sorts of stylish when she was pregnant. Also, "never leave the house"? There's just so much fail in that statement: assuming that women can afford to not leave the house, or insinuating that pregnancy is something to be ashamed of or bad for your image? Sorry, I straight up don't know where to begin.
"She is not a princess girly," Khloe, 30, said. "I would never define North as princess-y." Mama Kim replied: "But North is a princess girly, but in creams. Like a cream textured princess."
"Like a cream-textured princess." [US]
One time Ed Sheeran went to a party right when Beyoncé dropped her album last year and all the girls locked themselves in a room and listened to it while all the dudes just drank beer and played pool. So naturally he knows exactly why women love Beyoncé:
Beyoncé controls all women. Beyoncé owns women around the world. Beyoncé just has this thing, women want to be her. They want to think like her. They want to do the things that she does.
That reminds me. I think I need to get the antennae in the back of my neck that receives signals and orders from the mothership Beyoncé replaced. [The Cut]
Sharon Stone hasn't worked out in a while and expects tabloids will scrutinize her butt when she goes on vacation:
I know what they're going to do—[the tabloids] are going to put a circle around my ass and do one of those crazy magnified pictures saying, 'What happened to her ass? It's a bag of cheese.' I would just like to say it's a fine triple crème brie!"
She added with a laugh, "Right when they zoom in I should have a tattoo on my ass that says, 'You wish you could get a bite of this.'"
Sharon Stone, you're sassy. [E!]
I hate everything about this Drake/Chris Brown collaboration. Apparently, they haven't made up or anything—they are just unabashedly doing it for the money and the hype because apparently riding on the hype/coattails of their common ex-gf does not strike them as pathetic? It's pretty gross, and Drake has officially solidified his induction into the "Nice Guy Myth" Hall of Fame. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE DRAKE. WHAT HAPPENED TO NO NEW FRIENDS?! [TMZ]
- Meanwhile, Rihanna went to Brazil for the World Cup Final, completely unfazed that her loser ex-boyfs are hanging out. [Just Jared]
- Tommy Ramone, the last of the Ramones, succumbed to bile duct cancer. He was 62. [Variety]
- After receiving her Emmy nomination, Laverne Cox threw down at Justin Timberlake's "Mastercard Priceless Access" party and "put everyone to shame" on the dance floor. I believe it. [People]
- A source (a hand puppet) talked to Radar Online and said that French Montana bad-mouthed Khloe Kardashian "while watching the show" before they met I really really want to believe that French goddamned Montana would watch KUWTK. [Radar]
- Columbus Short is cutting out the binge drinking. Also his new money manager urged him to do charity work to
improve his image"make his soul feel good." [TMZ]
- The Beckhams just hired a housekeeper who was previously a footman at Buckingham goddamned Palace. One can only hope, NAY! PRAY, that his name is Thomas Barrow and that he's one saaalty peanut. [Contact Music]
- John Legend claims that his wife Chrissy Teigen was the "most drunk" at the Kimye wedding. [Contact Music]
- Overwhelmingly gorgeous couple Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello celebrated the former's 42nd birthday. [Just Jared]
Lead image via Getty.