The funniest thing to me is when angry contrarians are all, "UGH, GAHD. Kim Kardashian is NAHT EVEN PREHTTAY." Because of course she is, dum-dums. Look at her passport photo. She looks like a fucking spring dryad. Have you seen MY passport photo!? No, you haven't, because gazing upon that shit is CURSED and I don't want to get sued in Witch Court.
However, I do have a quibble with her caption:
New passport pic #Mrs.West #NameChange
UM, EXCUSE ME. MRS. WEST IS MY MOTHER'S NAME. [Instagram]
Octavia Spencer says winning an Oscar changed nothing about her life or career:
Life is exactly the same. Life is the same. I have to lead a very small life in terms of what people think "Hollywood" is....
The roles I'm being offered in film are too small to sink your teeth into, and I thought it was time to be able to live with a character at inception and travel with her to fruition, and allow myself to evolve as an actress. I don't get that opportunity in movies, where they ask me, "Will you play the distraught mom of this boy?" I say, "Sure, but I've played it before." I wanted to play against-type, and while people will say, "She's playing a no-nonsense nurse," there's so much more to her than that.
And then she went on and said 1 million other amazing things, which you should just click through and read. [IndieWire]
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez cannot stop having the best time in Ibiza. [Twitter]
- Gene Simmons stands with Donald Sterling. [THR]
- Niall Horan twerked in Miley's pants. [E!]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis had s'mores and "lobster pop-tarts." [People]
- Martha Stewart's younger sister Laura Plimpton died of a brain aneurysm. Huge condolences. [DailyMail]
- Ryan Gosling pumped gas. [E!]
- Kirsten Dunst is "in baby mode." [JustJared]
- Kate Upton watched baseball. [ShowbizSpy]
- Here is Chris Pratt's high school yearbook photo so I'm dead now from romance. [Uproxx]