Over the weekend, amid Revolvegate and Coachella madness, Kim took a brief break to chat with E! News about her relationship, fashion, and some other fun tidbits, where Kim shared that Pete is a big fan of her shapewear and loungewear brand Skims.
“[Pete] has the boyfriend collection,” Kim told the outlet. “The shirts and T-shirts and underwear. Super comfy. Every guy enjoys it. It’s the most soft and comfy ever.”
I have no doubt that the boyfriend collection is “soft and comfy,” but I cannot imagine Pete authentically choosing to wear Skims all on his own. I can just imagine the first time he slept over at Kim’s place, Pete walking into a room where the entire Skims boyfriend collection is laid out on the bed for him like he’s an influencer showing up to a spa weekend hosted by a brand. Honestly, it feels like she just wanted to remind us that she sees him in his underwear, lest we ever forget. Loving this for him.
- Finally... Billy Crystal weighs in on The Slap. [People]
- Ewan McGregor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead are getting hitched! [Page Six]
- Danielle Bregoli, also known as Bhad Bhabie, just bought a $6.1 million Florida mansion in all cash. Same. [Insider]
- Yikes... Ezra Miller was arrested again. [TMZ]
- Of course Jessica Simpson’s daughter is BFFs with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter. [E! Online]
- Olivia Rodrigo is the new face of Glossier. [Billboard]
- Ginny Weasley aka Bonnie Wright wrote a book about... climate change! [The National]
- Blac Chyna’s mom, Tokyo Toni, has some thoughts on the Kardashians amid the ongoing legal battles between the family and her daughter. [Page Six]