After battling a nasty Staph infection for what felt like centuries, Khloe Kardashian is feeling much better and ready to enjoy the holidays. Tuesday night, the bravest Kardashian tweeted:
I’m so blessed I’m doing better and my infection is healing. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I was able to be out and about today... Quarantine is over lol
Based on a series of tweets between Khloe and her mother earlier that day, she’s going to be be celebrating her health by taking part in a cook-off with her sister:
And don’t bother asking for Khloe what the special ingredient in her green bean casserole is, because she definitely won’t tell you!
Anna Wintour likes tennis, so Karl Lagerfeld built her a tennis court. If you were Karl Lagerfeld, wouldn’t you build Anna Wintour a tennis court? Of course you would.
“Karl built a tennis court on his property at Biarritz as an enticement for me to visit. Needless to say, this was the first and surely the last time anyone has constructed sporting turf in my honor, but Karl was trying to give me somewhere I could feel at home . . . where I could be myself.”
This is not surprising, it simply is.
Coco would like you to look at her baby bump.
- Tila Tequila is making me nervous. This is not a new thing for Tila Tequila, but a reminder that it’s still happening. [THG]
- Tracy Morgan met God. God told him, “Your room ain’t ready,” and sent him home. [E! Online]
- Whatever you do, don’t piss off Michelle Williams on Facebook. [E! Online]
- Serena Williams’s dog Jackie died. :( [Page Six]
- Notorious cancer faker Brooks Ayers is planning a tell-all “to destroy Bravo.” [Radar Online]
- Emma Roberts on going no filter sometimes: “Sometimes, I go no filter.”[People]
- Usher...ummmm...didn’t quite nail this one. [TMZ]