Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, the mythical couple dreamed up by Giuliana Rancic while she was battling the flu, were photographed making out on a “grassy knoll” in Santa Barbara over the weekend, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at photos of the sighting published by E!
The elusive Aish-list sex-havers are frequently seen performing their love just close enough to photographers to be recognizable, but just far enough away to be easily confused for Bigfoot’s less famous cousins.
Writes E! Online:
...They were spotted walking “hand in hand down the road” before they enjoyed some cocktails while sitting out on a grassy knoll. At one point, it appears Orlando decided to climb on top of Katy and go in for a passionate and steamy makeout session.
That’s even more unnerving of an image than what weary hikers regularly report seeing in the Pacific Northwest.
In an interview with Heat magazine, a magazine about hot chefs, Wolfgang Puck decided to talk about two of his most famous regulars, Victoria and David Beckham. The couple frequents his LA restaurant Cut, and Puck gave the magazine all the details about their usuals. Writes The Daily Mail:
While David, 42, will happily tuck into a steak, Victoria, 41, prefers just vegetables. [Puck said,] “‘David’s there with a steak and she’s there with vegetables...She’s uptight. Everything has to be right, she’s not interested in talking to anyone.’
And when it comes to Mrs B’s food choices, Puck reveals his kitchen will prepare a simple plate of spinach, with just ‘a touch of salt’.
You know why Victoria is “uptight,” Wolfgang? Because you probably charge $40 for a plate of vegetables, and because she knows you’re going to blab about her order to anyone who’ll listen!
I couldn’t even begin to tell you who Caggie Dunlop is but am pretty sure I love her.
- Still haven’t quite figured out why Burt Reynolds was at SXSW, but I’d be fine if he kept talking forever. [Celebitchy]
- Zedd and Diplo are fighting on Twitter, and it’s much worse than it sounds. [ONTD]
- “Violence is never my thing.” - Kendall Jenner/Gandhi [Gossip Cop]
- Lindsay Lohan’s boyfriend isn’t rich, but his daddy is. [Page Six]
- Why has Olivia Newton John’s ex-boyfriend been hiding in Mexico, and why am I asking that question on a Tuesday morning? [Page Six]
- Lex Luthor is getting political. [Page Six]
Images via Shutterstock.