Behind the scenes at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot, Kate Upton noted that everyone's always too busy staring at her chest-butt to pay attention to her butt-butt. When will Kate Upton's butt get the respect it deserves? WHEN WILL AMERICA FINALLY START PAYING ATTENTION TO FAMOUS SUPERMODEL KATE UPTON'S BODY!?!?!?!?
The 21-year-old joked with the crew that her favourite bikini from the photo shoot was a bright skimpy multi-coloured number, one that showed off her toned posterior.
'You know what, my butt doesn't get that much attention, so I think this shot will get it the attention it deserves,' she said with a smile.
...In one instance Kate is surrounded by people adjusting her bikini and fixing her long blonde locks, and is asked why a female is making her striking white bikini top smaller.
Kate replied: 'Because you know it helps me appear larger up top, which clearly I need help in.'
Is there a reason why I'm not supposed to like Kate Upton? Because I do. Has she said/done anything terrible? Plz advise. [DailyMail]
George Clooney is still in this boring fight with this casino guy.
The war of words dates back to April 23, when Wynn allegedly called President Obama an "a———" at a group dinner attended by Clooney. It was amped up Friday when Wynn, among other things, denied doing so and then ripped stars like Clooney as "molly coddled" and suggested Clooney had been drinking too much at the dinner.
Here's Clooney's detailed response:
"Steve Wynn and I have met three times, two times for dinner. That is the extent of our knowledge of one another, so I will refrain from trying to categorize him based on the little time we've spent together, but I will not let his version of the truth go unchallenged.
"He now says he didn't call the president an 'a———.' That is false. He bellowed 'I voted for the a———,' and then called him the same thing several more times as the dinner came to an abrupt end."
"Again there were eight people at the table, eight witnesses. I did in turn, call him the same body part, and walked out. Again he can make up whatever story he wants, but these are the facts. He said I drank 16 shots of tequila. I didn't drink one shot of tequila, not one. We were drinking but it was early and we still had two events to attend."
It goes on from there. Team Not-the-Creepy-Casino-Guy-with-Fiberglass-Hair. [People]
- Mike Epps called Kevin Hart "overrated" and Kevin Hart is mad about it, and if you can get this link to load, congratulations—you know more about it than me. [Bossip]
- 5 Seconds of Summer is going to perform at the Billboard awards. [Twitter]
- I fucking love Rita Ora's sun dress. [E!]
- Here's Rachel McAdams with her new boyfriend! [PopSugar]
- Princes William and Harry visited Graceland to pay their respect to the King. #ROYALJOKE #NOTAREALKING [Us]
- Lily Allen turns 29, has a hangover. [DailyMail]
- Ben Affleck got kicked out of the Hard Rock Casino for counting cards. [TMZ]
- Taylor Schilling says that if she's learned one thing from OITNB it's that "everybody is kind of a breath away from prison." [JustJared]
- Candace Cameron Bure had to go to therapy because DWTS was so stressful. [ContactMusic]
- Sorry, 5SOS, this is the jam of summer 2014.
Images via Getty.