Kate Middleton giggled uncontrollably as she and Prince William visited the Solomon Islands and were presented with garlands by topless women from the village of Marau, likely because being presented with boobs are kind of on-the-nose for her right now. The islands were the latest stop on the royals' Diamond Jubilee tour. Click through for the shots of Middleton attempting to tastefully, subtly lose her shit a little bit. However, she appears to have recollected herself in the subsequent shots, in which she greets little kids and rides in a really nice boat (as seen above).
Middleton is reportedly "in a much brighter mood" now than she was the day the now-infamous topless shots of her were leaked. The two won an injunction against Closer, the French magazine who ran the images of a nude Kate chilling with Will on the balcony of a secluded French chateau. I, personally, hate when that happens. [NYDN, Reuters]
Mariah Carey insisted that there was no friction between herself and fellow new American Idol judge Nicki Minaj: "How can we feud in two days? I think a feud takes a little longer." NOT FOR A STAGE 5 DIVA LIKE YOURSELF, MIMI.
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
When asked about how the experience has been, Carey said: "It's music. It's singing. It's laughter." Yeah, all fun and games until someone loses an eye. [People]
Both of the ladies were in talks for The Voice before agreeing to their Idol contracts. [People]
It was an extraordinarily fun weekend in a series of extraordinarily fun weekends for Psy, the South Korean performer responsible for "Gangnam Style", an explosive YouTube hit that makes the LMFAO song from that car commercial with the break-dancing hamsters sound like James Taylor. He came stateside to sign with Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun, appear on SNL and party at 1Oak in New York with Leonardo DiCaprio, Stacy Keibler, Gerard Butler and Paris Hilton.
And it sounds like quite a time: "The club went wild and started doing the galloping horse dance, while Psy looked on with his hands up in the air." God willing, photographs of DiCaprio doing that thrusting elevator dance with Butler underneath him will surface shortly. [Page Six]
Ryan Lochte talked about being lampooned by host Seth MacFarlane on Saturday's SNL.
Well, I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it's cool to have Seth parody me. I think he pegged me wrong, but when I heard he did a skit, I knew I was in for it. I give him a one swim for that. I think they got me all wrong there. The whole skit, that was from when I first started doing interviews like six or seven years ago. I didn't know what to really say doing interviews, but now I'm really more relaxed.
Whatever, Lochte. You're just a gif to me. There can never be enough gifs, you guys. That's just, like, science. [NYDN]
Chris Brown's probation hearing for the 2009 assault of Rihanna was delayed after the court realized that his community service hours were dodgy and ordered an audit. [LA Times]
- Amanda Bynes doesn't need a conservatorship, ya heard? [TMZ]
- Britney Spears threw a birthday party for her sons. [E! Online]
- The man who murdered Niecy Nash's brother has allegedly killed again. [TMZ]
- Annie Lennox got married. [People]
- Here is Blake Lively's ring. [People]
- If you have $10 million, you can buy Reese Witherspoon's Ojai, CA ranch where Robert Pattinson licked his wounds post-K. Stew. [People]
- Halle Berry wore a bikini one time. [Us Weekly]
- Chelsea Handler's new book is gonna riff on 50 Shades of Grey. [Page Six]
- Here's Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis making out in Central Park. [NYDN]
- "I got shorthanded as That Guy - Jennifer Lopez, movies bombed, therefore he must be a sort of thoughtless dilettante, solipsistic consumer, blah blah blah." Ben Affleck name checks his ex as one of the worst things that's ever happened to him. [NYDN]
- Former General Hospital star John Ingle has passed away. [People]
- Kat Von D is now dating Deadmau5, bloggers thrilled to write punny "cat and mouse" headlines. [VH1]
- Adele will be performing the theme for the next James Bond movie, Skyfall. [BBC]