Any A-lister who signs on to do a turn on Glee should clench their buttcheeks in preparation for the über-diva behavior from Lea Michele, yet they always seem disgruntled and surprised. WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED? Kate Hudson, currently filming her guest stint as Rachel Berry's dance teacher, told some source that Michele is a "nightmare" on set: "Once, during a technical delay, Lea snapped her fingers and said, 'Let's go. I have plans!'"
Michele's rep, who I picture as a bedraggled middle-aged man with imprints of the soles of Lea Michele's Sketchers on his face, responds simply:
Lea has had a great time with Kate.
Considering Kate Hudson is someone who grew up in a house with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, her inability to handle Michele indicates that there is a serious problem. Someone go deflate Rachel Berry's head. [http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kate-hudson-thinks-lea-michele-is-a-diva-on-glee-set-2012308">Us Weekly]
On the bright side, here's a great photo of Chris Colfer with another upcoming Glee guest-star, Sarah Jessica Parker, whose only hope is to sedate Lea Michele with her "Come Little Children" Hocus Pocus song. [Twitter]
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Oh, Lord. The backstory behind the Leann Rimes 30-day inpatient facility continues to leak. The excessive Twitter bullying clearly took its toll: Recently Rimes made a "bizarre" phone call to a woman named Kimberly Smiley who stopped following her on Twitter after she and Eddie Cibrian (both married at the time) left their spouses for each other. Smiley became a vocal Twitter supporter of Cibrian's ex, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville. Earlier this year, Smiley picked up her phone and heard:
Hey b**ch, this is LeAnn. You have 5 minutes to say whatever you want to me.
Apparently a friend of a friend knew Smiley and passed the phone to Rimes at lunch or something. Smiley said she's "never heard a person cuss so much." [Radar Online]
Now Rimes is suing for invasion of privacy. [TMZ]
Glanville's statement: "I totally support LeAnn's decision to enter rehab — my top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family. LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab." [Us Weekly]
I know what you're thinking: How can I hang out around the house in Kim Kardashian's old robe? WELL, it's on eBay now, you guys. Before you bid, just be aware that last week Kanye West deemed all of these articles of clothing "ghetto." [Daily Mail]
It's now emerged that, tired of her partying, John Mayer dumped Katy Perry over email. Ten bucks says he's too esoteric for Gmail.
date: Fri, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
subj: not gonna work out
hey just wanted to let you know i don't want to see you anymore i just am in this place in my life where like... i don't want to date you? don't make this any worse please though because this is really hard for me. haha i hate having "that conversation" and shit but anyway do you think i could fuck your friend [The Sun]
Katy recently went up to eight businessmen at a bar and waited to be introduced. She "managed to meet three or four of them, while speaking in a character-like cutesy voice" and left after 5 minutes. Curiouser and curiouser. [People]
- Tori Spelling gave birth to a boy, Finn Davey McDermott. [People]
- Robert Pattinson has been deluged with fan mail since he split with K-Stew. [Express]
- Nicki Minaj's Idol contract is almost signed but her Pepsi deal throws a wrench in it 'cause Coca-Cola sponsors the show. [Page Six]
- Paris and LaToya Jackson chilled with an MJ impersonator in Gary, Indiana. [TMZ]
- There are Shia LaBeouf sex tapes now, existing. Sorry, AUDITION TAPES. Interested? Interested? (Tumbleweeds roll by.) [Female First]
- Pregnant Camilla Alves "loves a good ribeye," and Matthew McConaughey has been cooking it for her. [Monsters and Critics]
- Speaking of noms, Cheryl Cole and will.i.am were heading to McDonalds when they got into that car crash two nights ago. [The Sun]
- Fired director Julie Taymor finally settled her lawsuit against Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark. [THR]
- Rihanna wants to be in the Scarface remake. [NME]
- Hey, Heidi Klum might be dating her bodyguard AND IIIII-EE-IIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE k I'll stop. [IFC]
- This morning's Headline Champion is: "Robbie Williams' UFO Obsession Made Him "Weird And Fat." [Contact Music]
Lady Edith, uh, I mean Downton Abbey's Laura Carmichael will play Sonya in a West End production of Uncle Vanya. Fuck all y'all, Lady Edith is the most underrated Crawley sister. [Daily Mail]
- Otay, here's Paris Hilton starring in a music video in South Korea. [HuffPo]
- Fuck Twitter trolls, says Pink. [News AU]
- Gah, "Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil was kicked out of a Manhattan drag show "swearing at the audience, kicking over her wine glass and physically attacking the drag queen host." [News AU]
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo beat the RNC in ratings. Just felt like that was a thing. [Us Magazine]
- Diddy was out playing it cool with a mystery blonde at Brasserie Cognac the other night, probably the same night I Googled "earwax help?" [Page Six]
- "The girls were rubbing their breasts in Leo's face. They did five or six takes... with girls dancing and rubbing on him." —Leonardo DiCaprio is serious about his acting craft.
- After this season, Jersey Shore is finally fucking ending FINALLY. [Washington Post]