Kanye West is afraid that photo-hungry paparazzi are going to fly drones over his home while little baby North plays in the pool and accidentally ELECTROCUTE HER. Totally behind you, bro, TBH. That shit is fucking creepster.
In the depo ... Kanye sarcastically asks the photog's lawyer, "Is your daughter stalked by like drones? Are there drones flying where she's trying to learn how to swim at age 1?"
Kanye goes on ... "Wouldn't you like to just teach your daughter how to swim without a drone flying? What happens if a drone falls right next to her? Would it electrocute her?"
As for how that could happen, Kanye says, "Could it fall and hit her if that paparazzi doesn't understand how to remote control the drone over their house?"
Also, they bought a $20 million-dollar house in Calabasas (former home of Lisa Marie Presley) so paparazzo can't snoop on them from the street. [MTV]
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer talked shit about Dustin Diamond's new SBTB tell-all book.
"Everything that I've heard about his book is negative and I don't remember those things," Gosselaar shared. "My experience on the show was very positive and that's why when people say, 'Oh, you don't like talking about it.' It's like, No, I don't mind talking about it, I just don't really remember that time, and also everything I do remember was extremely positive."
..."That guy is such a d—k. I need to say it," Meyer said. "The Dustin thing is just so silly. It's just so negative and it always bums me out."
He added, "Everyone has nothing but awesome [things] to say about that [show], except for Dustin. That might be you, bro."
SERIOUSLY FUCK THAT GUY. [E!]
- CLIVE OWEN. [HuffPo]
- This teen mom has a teen baby bump. [E!]
- In case you missed it: Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser got secret-married. [ContactMusic]
- Sophia Bush broke up with this rando Google employee. [Us]
- Something about Adam Levine. [E!]
- Rita Ora is dating Tommy Hilfiger's son, who appears to be ridiculous. [E!]
- ALWAYS SIGNAL-BOOST MARIA BAMFORD. [TheCut]
- Sean Bean is really into this GoT fan theory about Jon Snow. [DigitalSpy]
- Kaley Cuoco got a haircut and is worried she looks like Justin Bieber, and she is right. [Us]
- Lea Michele did something. [JustJared]
Image via Getty.