Following her separation from Ryan Sweeting, Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco has covered up the tattoo she got to commemorate their marriage—Roman numerals of their wedding date—with a big ass moth. METAMORPHOSIS, ya dig???
“Thank you @nero_sct @studiocitytattoo for helping me right my wrongs,” she wrote. “Note to self—do not mark your body with any future wedding dates #under30mistakes”
Of the tattoo itself, she wrote, “the deep, meaningful, larger than life meaning behind this beautiful piece of ink is...it covered the last one.”
Okay, Cuoco. That’s kind of funny.
Justin Bieber canceled on both the CBS Thanksgiving Day Parade and The Late Show because of “personal issues.”
Hang in there, bb boy. As long as you’re ready for Canadian Thanksgiving, all will be well. [US Weekly]
- Jesus, Lance Bass. Play it cool, alright? [Billboard]
- Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Stone are friends or, at the very least, appeared in a car together. [E! News]
- Tiny and T.I. are having another baby. [Bossip]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are not having another baby, but they are having Thanksgiving dinner. [E! News]
- Kate Beckinsdale: singlin’ and minglin.’ [TMZ]
- Honestly, when is Will Smith NOT talking about his marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith? [NYDN]
- Holly Holm met Beyoncé and was like, “Hi, who are you?” [Billboard]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty and Instagram.