Justice Beaver (of the crime-fighting beavers) is going to be in a lot of hot water today, because The Sun has just posted a video of the pop star making an offensive slur-laden joke. Fun!
It's not clear how old Bieber is in the video (TMZ says he's 15), but what is clear is that his sense of humor is shitty. Like really shitty. Justin Bieber's the kind of guy who will tell a horribly racist joke and then look really pleased with himself and just chuckle a bit at his own fucking cleverness. What I'm trying to say here is that Justin Bieber is my dad.
TMZ claims that they've had the video for over four years but chose not to post it because Beiber was just a kid at the beginning of his career when it was made. The site also states that Bieber knew that cameras were rolling because his own personal photographer shot the footage. According to sources connected to Bieber, there was one African-American in the room (I don't know why anyone thought that matterered? That doesn't make it okay...) when Justin asked his friends why black people are afraid of chainsaws. The answer, unfortunately, was not "because chainsaws are dangerous pieces of machinery that anyone who is not properly trained in should be careful with to avoid any loss of life or limb."
Steven Tyler tried to leave a note for Miley Cyrus in Finland. No, this is not the beginning of a word problem. The singer posted a video of himself trying to slip note under her door unsuccessfully while commenting on what a bad job he was doing. Poor Steven Tyler. [People]
- Speaking of problems: My brother's favorite singer, Ariana Grande (who is, according to what he told me last summer, "a mix of Mariah and J.Lo that is about to blow up. She is definitely one to watch, man") released the video for her song "Problem." I like Ariana Grande, but I have no idea what she is saying. Ever. [Vevo]
- Antoine Dodson has a son now, says that he will do his best to make his baby straight. :( [TMZ]
- Selena Gomez went backstage at a Katy Perry concert with her friends! One of her friends is named Suki Waterhouse and I was confused for a moment because I thought that was a fictional character played by Anna Paquin on True Blood. [JustJared]
- Just in case you're looking for real estate, Selena Gomez is also selling her starter home for $3.495 million. I don't even have a starter pair of roller skates. (Which is good because I am clumsy and would hurt myself) [LA Times]
- Liam Payne has apologized for his One Direction bandmates' bad behavior because they won't. They're bad boys now and there's nothing you can do about it. [Perez]
- Jack White apologized for talking mad shit. [USA Today]
- Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia have been fired from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for not causing enough drama. To be fair, the threshold for drama on the particular franchise is considerably high. [People]
- Drake loves Starburst. Pink is the best flavor: Agree/disagree. [TMZ]
- Just a few Photos of Lee Pace. [Pajiba]
- Kaley Cuoco is now the proud owner of a pixie cut. [Us]
- Alanis Morissette is 40. She's having a party but you're not allowed, you're uninvited, an unfortunaaaateeeeee sliiiiiiiiiiight. (sorry.) (had to.) [Jezebel]
Actually, let's all wail together. It's Sunday!
Lead image via Getty