Amateur drag-racing demon Justin Bieber is up to good, I guess, as opposed to "no good," which is what he's normally doing. This weekend he got back together with Selena Gomez and did some wholesome stuff; he then went on to nominate the President of our nation for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Ok, man.
Bieber undertook the ALS ice bucket challenge — a very ubiquitous thing people are doing to raise awareness for ALS — and NOMINATED PRESIDENT OBAMA ("I nominate... my main man President Barack Obama" - a real Justin Bieber tweet. Justin Bieber thinks the President is his main man). He also nominated Ellen Degeneres and comedian Chris D'Elia. The three musketeers. Justin's crew. [Billboard]
In addition, the Biebs and Selena apparently spent the entire weekend together, and "it was filled with lots of 'I Love You' talk on both ends." They went to church together earlier in the week and then followed that up with "wholesome things like hiking and hanging out at home." I bet Justin told the Orlando Bloom bloodfeud story at least fourteen times. "And then I ducked right under the punch!!!!" Bieber likely proclaimed as Selena Gomez and God looked on and smiled. [TMZ]
Very chill and beloved celebrity Chris Pratt shared a photo of the van he lived in before his big break. It has Scooby Doo on it! He smoked a lot of weed in there, he says. [NY Daily News]
The cast of Laguna Beach reunited at a wedding (even the elusive Stteeeeeppppheeennnn!!!! was there). Everyone's eyebrows looked great. The vibe was understated glam. What a pleasure it has been to watch these people grow. [PopSugar]
- Ciara shared some very cute pix of her very cute baby. Look at that lil guy. [Bossip]
- HAPPY MONDAY; HERE'S A DOG LICKING TOM HARDY ON THE NOSE. [DListed]
- Tom Hanks has launched his own iPad app, Tom Hanks Hollywood. Just kidding, I wish. It's a typewriter simulator called Hanx Writer. [Page Six]
- Britney Spears might have accidentally lip-synced to Sia's vocals, not her own, during a concert in Vegas. Ooops. [ONTD]
- Kerry Washington's baby Isabelle, who is shrouded in mystery, is maybe starting to develop mystical powers. Quoth Bellamy Young: "You hold that baby and it calms you down." [E!]
- Reese Witherspoon is having so much fun on vacation. [E!]
- Khloe Kardashian does not care that French Montana said he wants to use their relationship to grow his fan base, which makes sense because the Kardashian family motto is "USE THY LOVED ONES FOR ATTENTION." [NY Daily News]
- As a celebrity, Christina Aguilera is legally obligated to name her offspring something kooky; thus, her daughter has been dubbed Summer Rain. [People]
Images via Facebook, Instagram.