- You'd better sit down for this earth-shattering hair news: Justin Bieber has done away with his signature 'do. Rascal Flatts band member Jay DeMarcus Tweeted a pic of his new look. [Radar, @JayDeMarcus]
- The Bieb's locks will be auctioned for charity. At least there's some good coming from this tragedy. (Just kidding, JB. It looks good!) [TMZ]
Ana Gasteyer Satirizes the Girl Boss in 'American Auto'
- Earlier today, Charlie Sheen offered to buy his ex-wives mansions in his gated community, and a source says Brooke Mueller is "planning on taking Charlie up on his very generous offer. Brooke thinks its a great idea because Charlie can see their twin sons on a daily basis." [Radar]
G/O Media may get a commission
47% Off Essential Organic PH Cleanser
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
- Over the weekend Britney Spears went on a family fishing trip in Louisiana with her sons, Jason Trawick, her parents, her sister Jamie Lynn Spears, JLS' daughter Maddie, and of course, the paparazzi. [Us]
- Banksy's film Exit Through The Gift Shop is nominated for an Oscar, but the Academy has denied his request to attend the ceremony in disguise. Academy executive director Bruce Davis said, "The fun but disquieting scenario is that if the film wins and five guys in monkey masks come to the stage all saying, "I'm Banksy," who the hell do we give it [award] to?" [THR]
- Mary-Kate Olsen is dating shoe designer Seth Campbell. [Us]
- This should be interesting: Kathy Griffin is going to appear on Glee as, "Tammy Jean, a middle-aged recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler - a Sarah Palin type." [USA Today]
- Do yourself a favor and watch Adele sing "Natural Woman" in this preview of her VH1 Unplugged. [N.Y. Mag]
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey are currently on "vacation" in the Dominican Republic, but does it really count if the whole thing is being filmed for your reality show? [Radar]
- File this under news you may care about in a few months: Marysol Patton, who stars on the upcoming spinoff Real Housewives of Miami was arrested in January for DUI and is also wanted in connection with a hit-and-run. [Radar]
- Carlos Leon says, "I'm forever grateful to [Madonna] ... I have no regrets. I wouldn't change anything. I got the best thing out of that relationship, and that's my daughter. My daughter is everything to me." [People]