Allure's latest issue features a profile of the Dancing with the Stars person, Julianne Hough. In the profile Hough admits that dressing like Crazy Eyes, blackface and all, maybe wasn't a great idea:
"Ignorance is sometimes not bliss…It was all out of fun and respect for the character. I don't even know how to talk about it because it's such a sensitive topic. It makes me so sad to think that I was that dumb. I learned a big lesson."
It does make one wonder how Hough reached adulthood without knowing that "respect" and "blackface" aren't generally words uttered in the same sentence.
Hough also talked about her ex, Ryan Seacrest, cutting her hair, growing up Mormon, and reciting "power virtues." She had nothing to say about why my mom loves that movie she made with Josh Duhamel so much. [Just Jared]
Human woman Gwyneth Paltrow's wants to share her secrets for a perfect pregnancy. And certainly you want to read them.
Paltrow has published, what Us calls an "adventurous guide," 10 Ways to Have a Pain-Free Pregnancy. In it Paltrow, along her with "pain expert" Vicky Vlachonis offer some helpful advice for relieving pregnancy pains. It appears to be mostly about massage and putting almond oil on your breasts. There's also something in there about trusting your body "to fulfill its primal biological destiny." [Us Weekly]
Seven weeks after being admitted to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Bobbi Kristina Brown has been moved to a rehab center. Brown is still in a medically induced coma, but according to sources, her family will have her breathing tube removed to see how she responds. [US Weekly]
- Apparently Zayn Malik has never been really good at being famous, despite his amazing hair. [People]
- Nick Cannon didn't do the best job convincing everyone that he didn't cheat on Mariah Carey. [New York Daily News]
- In a possible Kim Kardashian (or Frozen) move, Idina Menzel has gone blond. [Page Six]
- Speaking of Kim Kardashian (because I can't stop talking about her), here are her helpful pointers on getting millions of Instagram followers. Hint: be famous. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Glee had its series finale last night. It was sad. [Us Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus is ignoring Patrick Schwarzenegger's phone calls. She also put googly eyes on her butt and took a picture. [E!]
- Jamie Foxx denied rumors that he's dating Katie Holmes, saying that they're "just friends." [E!]
Images via Getty.