- Lindsay Lohan has been dropped as the face of Jill Stuart, because she's, well, Lindsay Lohan. Her replacement: Hilary Swank. [Porfolio - Mixed Media]
- Tomorrow's the last night of this season's Project Runway: What are fans supposed to do with ourselves now? Oh yes, stalk the casting sessions for Season 5, which begin this month. [Sassybella]
- Not content with shilling overpriced denim, Victoria Beckham is now doing a line of dresses which will be done under a separate label than her DVB denim line. The dress line's name? POSH Frocks, naturally. [Sassybella]
- Pete Wentz is opening his own salon in Chicago. To which I say: NO. [BellaSugar]
- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony looks, well, like the crazy prepster-indie-skater-prairie girl shit you normally see on... Chloe Sevigny. [FabSugar]
- I would probably me more inclined to buy expensive shit if the ads showed a woman masturbating. [FabSugar]
- Ugh. Jean-Paul Gaultier isn't alone: Fur is more popular now than ever before. [Reuters]
- Hayden Panettiere's ads for Dooney & Burke are out: Does anyone think this girl looks increasingly like an anonymous blonde and less like, well, herself? [Sassybella]
- They say no splinters, but I'm still skeptical of lingerie made from pine trees. [Daily Mail]
- Poor organization made for a less-than-perfect Berlin Fashion Week. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Diane von Furstenberg: Helping people every day! Or at least asking business leaders to "inspire" women in developing countries. [WWD, sub req'd]
- John Galliano's models lurve him big time. [Fashion Week Daily]
Donald Trump Unveils ‘Patriotic Education’ Program to Undo the ‘Child Abuse’ of Teaching Kids Racism Exists
I like the Hilary with one "l". I wish people would stop snarking on her just because she has a button nose.
When about to rip on a hard-working (not lazy or excessively media-whoring) actress with slamming bod (made from gym and not just silicone), I also try to remember: she has 2 Oscars, and I do not.