- John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston spent the weekend in Mexico and you didn't. (PS: They stayed at Casa Aramara, the sprawling home owned by Girls Gone Wild dude Joe Francis.) [People]
- Jen and John are already back in L.A. [E!]
- Amy Winehouse fainted yesterday and was taken to the hospital "as a precaution." Her dad says "she's fine." [People]
- Um, E! is saying that Heidi Klum's new tattoo says "Seal." Can't see it. At all. [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan's been on the set of Labor Pains for a week and so far, so good.
A producer says: "We were a little bit reluctant to work with her, but she's been amazing." The girl has gotten it together. [People]
- Oh, and LL did not submit herself for an Emmy — but Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Mary-Kate Olsen are in the race. [L.A. Times]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley spent their 22nd birthday in Manchester, Tennessee. They went to a honky tonk bar, hung out with Josh Groban and attended a My Morning Jacket concert. The next day, they went to the Bonnaroo Music Festival and danced while Pearl Jam played. [People]
- Denise Richards' reality show may not be based in reality, surprise, surprise. [Page Six]
- Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford says filming in the Hamptons means "beach scandal" and "OMG moments for sure." [People]
- Paris Hilton was on her way to a photo shoot over the weekend and stopped at a pet store because she "wanted a puppy in the picture with her so it would look cuter." Ugh. But! Employees blocked the heiress from purchasing a pup, stating that it was clearly an impulse buy. Hilton threw a fit. Peeps who work at that store, you are heroes. [Page Six]
- Mary J. Blige was at the Diane von Furstenberg store when she heard a girl having a problem at the register. The young woman had a dress on hold, but she thought it was $500, not $900. Mary paid for the balance on the dress, saying, "I know what it's like to want something and not be able to have it." Sigh. I love Mary. [Page Six]
- Jay-Z had dinner with New York's Governor, David Patterson. [Page Six]
- Arianna Huffington wasn't really a fan of Tim Russert. [Rush & Molloy]
- The wake for Tim Russert will be held today, MSNBC will broadcast a public memorial service on Wednesday. [ET]
- Brian Williams was supposed to host the Peabody awards but declined because he was grieving Tim Russert. [ET]
- Producers asked The Vatican if they could film the Da Vinci Code sequel there; The Vatican was like, hell no. [Best Week Ever]
- Liza Minnelli wants to be in the Arrested Development movie! [Rush & Molloy]
- Britney's dad has filed papers accounting for all the work he does: Running errands, buying groceries, paying her bills, managing her medical care and "cooking supper on a regular basis." He earns $2500 a week, but you can't put a price on the turn around that girl has made. [TMZ]
- The photog who claims Britney ran over his foot will have to live with the pain. [Reuters]
- Britney wants to move to the valley. [TMZ]
- Playboy Mansion denizens Kendra and Holly have been fighting. Hef! Break it up! [TMZ]
- David Duchovny is moving to the East Coast. First he has to sell his house, which, while not damaged by the Malibu fires, is in the evacuation zone. [L.A. Times]
- Javon Walker of the Oakland Raiders was found unconscious in Vegas with a busted eye socket. He's recovering in the hospital,
but someone partied too hard, hmm?UPDATE: It appears to be the result of a robbery! [TMZ]
- Martha Stewart says Paul Newman looked a little thinner but was doing fine when she saw him recently. [ET]
- Are Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green no longer engaged? [Mirror]
- Naomi Campbell! Snogging a new dude! A Brazillian businessman! [The Sun]
- Scott Baio's baby had a health scare. [People]
- Taylor Dayne pleaded no contest to one count of reckless driving in connection with her DUI bust. She's sentenced to two years of probation and must complete a Mothers Against Drunk Driving program. [E!]
- "It's not for me to tell anybody or to pretend to have insights beyond what I absolutely know, but my instincts are that the idea Heath was disturbed by playing The Joker is ridiculous. Heath was somebody who, like myself, acted for that immersion in a character. It's not an unusual thing. And from working with him and knowing him, I don't think that was unusual for him at all." —Christian Bale, dismissing speculation that playing The Joker distressed Heath Ledger. [E!]
- Topless models abound in the new W magazine. [ONTD]
- Speaking of which, does Marissa Miller have implants? [Awful Plastic Surgery]
- "The other day, a girl on my plane was pulling my hair. She was like, 'I just want to check if ...' This is all my hair, by the way. I did not have extensions." — Gisele Bundchen. [Rush & Molloy]
Re Amy Winehouse: "She's fine?" So is your blindfold, Mr. Winehouse.
Paris Hilton Puppy Savers: Can we make these people saints?
Mary J. Blige: I get upset when I can't justify a $75 dress. Please help me and not the girl spending $500. Still, very nice of you, though.
Holly and Kendra Fighting: Yeah, don't fuck with Holly, Kendra. Your ass will be out of there before you know what hit you. Also, I always got the impression they didn't like each other very much.