James Franco appeared on Howard Stern this morning and addressed his appearance on Lindsay Lohan's secret sex list. Maybe they kissed a decade ago (WITH TONGUE), he admitted, but "I will swear on my mother's life that I never had sex with her."
"All right, we maybe kissed… it was lame. I can't believe she put me on that private list, she's so delusional!"
"When we made out it was so long ago … I was like a nice guy; It was also like, 'What the hell am I doing?' She was young," he said.
"I don't know what to say other than we were at this hotel during a very dark period of her history and I think she liked — it seemed pretty damn clear — that she liked me," Franco said.
Blergh. "She was young." [Radar]
Zac Efron opened up about his "never-ending struggle" with addiction, and what happened in that weird fight he got into on Skid Row.
"I had a friend come pick me up late at night — we were looking for a place downtown to get a bite and catch up," he says, without identifying the friend. "We were having trouble finding somewhere — a lot of places were closed — and the car ran out of gas off the 110. It was ridiculous. We had to pull over, and I called Uber."
While waiting, "A homeless guy, or vagrant, tapped on the driver's-side window. Before I knew it, he [the friend] was out of the car, and they started fighting. I saw that [the homeless man] was carrying some sort of a knife, or shank, and I got out of the car to disarm him. At some point, he dropped the knife, and I got hit pretty hard in the face — and almost instantly the police were there to break up the fight." After that, the two friends went home. Efron calls it "the most terrifying moment in my life."
There seem to be some significant omissions in that story, but whatever. He doesn't owe us info. [THR]
- Hailee Steinfeld has been cast in Pitch Perfect 2. [Variety]
- Here's Kate Upton on the cover of Vogue in a swimsuit that she's going to immediately mail to me, RIGHT, KATE!?!?!? [Vogue]
- The two leads in A Fault in Our Stars are on the cover of EW looking "like one of those composites of the perfect human face," says one Jezebel staffer. [EW]
- Would you listen to a Kanye West spoken word album? [TheGrio]
- Dolce AND Gabbana got sentenced to prison for tax evasion. [Style]
- OMG, Diane Keaton is selling a bunch of her stuff and you can look at it. [TheCut]
- Terry Richardson shot Mariah Carey. Gross. [TheLifeFiles]
- Miley Cyrus had to cancel her Amsteram show because she's still sick. [E!]
- Beyonce sent 90 white roses to the family of a teenage superfan who died of cancer. [People]
Images via Getty.