- Jennifer Lopez kicked off her 40th birthday on the set of her new film at midnight last night with champagne and a giant chocolate cake...that had a picture of herself on it. J-Lo: Team Cake! Who knew? [USWeekly]
- LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Dean Sheremet, are officially separated, but the relationship isn't over quite yet: ""Le and Dean have been separated for quite some time now, but they're continuing to try and work through their relationship," says a source. [People]
- "I think I'm pretty sexy in it. The movie is SO sexy! You better put on your sexy shoes for this movie!"-Megan Fox, on her sexy role in the sexy movie, Jennifer's Body, which I'm sure will be filled with SexyFace, if nothing else. [USWeekly]</li.
- Amy Winehouse had to miss her grandmother's funeral in order to appear in court, where she was dismissed of assault charges. [DailyExpress]
- Is John Travolta planning on leaving the Church of Scientology? Author Rick Ross thinks so: "There have been strong rumours coming out of Scientology that John Travolta is disappointed that the religion was not able to help his son more," Ross says, "It's led him to question his faith." [DailyMail]
- Robert Pattinson is reportedly a bit of a jerk on the set: "I don't know what the guy's problem is," says a source, "He goes from his trailer to the shoot and completely ignores all the fans who have been waiting around to see him. It's so obnoxious." Uh, maybe because the fans are crazy and want him to bite their necks? [ShowbizSpy]
- Kirstie Alley was so obsessed with Spock when she was younger that she used to "sleep with her Vulcan ears." [PageSix]
- "Someone said to me that guys are trying to copy my hairstyle, but to be honest, this hairstyle is derived from laziness. I wake up and go - that's it. There's no product in it, nothing. If you really want your hair to look good, just don't wash it for a day. That's my secret." [ShowbizSpy]
- Lindsay Lohan showed up at a Hollywood milkshake shop at 1:30 in the morning in order to promote her own milkshake. Oh, dear. [PageSix]
- Jon Gosselin thinks the world wants to watch him in his own reality show: ""Jon has a lot of things going on now with his career," says a source, "Of course his main concern is his children, but he is focusing on his private and his professional life. He is looking into some major international endorsement deals and it looks like he is going to have his own show." [E!]
- Blind Item:"This Blind comes from a reader who told us about the time they got to hang out last summer with a certain Reality TV hottie. Our reader says the guy was lots of fun, and very cute and liked to party! They did say that they stopped hanging out with him when they realized how racist he was. According to the reader, he said the ‘N' word all the time and was constantly making racist jokes. His entourage would laugh and encourage him. Not so classy after all. This confirms from another source what we've already heard before about this guy. Not Spencer Pratt." [BlindGossip]
- Gary Oldman let it slip at Comic Con that the next Batman film should hit theaters in 2011: ""We start filming the next 'Batman' next year, which means it won't come out for another two years," Oldman said, "but you didn't hear that from me." [Reuters]
- Ashton Kutcher, the executive producer of Mischa Barton's new show, The Beautiful Life, says that Barton is "doing great." [Reuters]
- Paris Hilton claims that she was the inspiration behind Michael Jackson naming his own daughter Paris: "So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me," Hilton says, "So he asked my mom if it was okay and, of course, she said yes." [TheSun]
- Nadya Suleman has signed a deal that will pay each of her 14 children $250 a day for appearing in their own reality show. Because it worked out soooooo well for Jon and Kate! [Yahoo]
- Ooh- here's a clip of Peter Jackson discussing "The Hobbit" at Comic Con. [EW]
- "He likes dressing up. I think with the "Alice in Wonderland" characters, they've often been portrayed as just crazy without much subtext, and I think he tried to bring something, an underlying human quality to the craziness. He tried to understand it a bit more...We try to give each character their own particular craziness. And he's good at sort of exploring that, I guess because he's crazy. I don't know."- Tim Burton on Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter. [Yahoo]
- Shia LaBeouf is breaking all kinds of laws, riding around on his scooter without a helmet. At least he's not talking about his mom again? [TMZ]
Filed to:Dirt Bag
More from Jezebel
Rooo sez BISH PLZ
I'm an unashamed J-Lo fan for her dancing and her work ethic.
I just wish she would either have stopped making films after "Out of Sight", or pestered Soderbergh for more good parts.