You see this? This is my barf bag. It was my grandmother’s barf bag, and her grandmother’s before that. One day I shall give it to you, my granddaughter, but not today. Not today.
- Ivanka Trump? Does not give a shit! “I have seen people care so much and want to do good work, but then they start getting Google alerts,” she told Newsweek when asked about “turmoil” in the White House. “Then it starts to take more of their time, and they get defensive and suspicious of those around them, they start to ask who circulated certain things. It’s pointless, drains energy and causes their internal compass to go awry. Getting too engaged in the daily chaos is distracting, I don’t pay too much attention because it would be unhealthy.” Oh yes, that’s the unhealthy part for sure.[Newsweek]
- Here’s that shitvomit pie you ordered! President Trump defended Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, decrying the sexual assault allegations as some kind of “con game being played by the Democrats.” (Associated Press)
- On the plus side, everyone at the United Nations laughed at him after he tried to brag about all of his accomplishments over the past two years. (CNN)
- Michael Bromwich, the attorney representing Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, is reportedly representing her pro bono. (The Washington Examiner)
- Kevin Cramer, a Republican Representative from North Dakota’s at-large congressional district, wonders if the allegations of sexual assault should disqualify Kavanaugh from serving on the Supreme Court “even if it’s all true.” Go to your at-large congressional district and think about what you’ve done. (NBC News)
- Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa said that Senate Republicans have picked the attorney who will question Dr. Ford at her hearing this Thursday, but they won’t reveal the attorney’s name “for her safety.” That’s her, with an h-e-r, which I guess is supposed to make us think that we’re the real misogynists! (Politico)
This has been Barf Bag.