Justin Timberlake will reunite with late '90s asterisk pirates *NSYNC for a performance at the VMAs, which I like to imagine they strong-armed him into. ("What, you're too good for us now just because you got rid of your Instant Ramen-looking hair and married the hot girl from Summer Catch?") But they aren't rushing it, instead easing their way back into the familiar homoerotic dance of the early aughts.
[The] *NSYNC crew were all spotted in the singer’s VIP section at his concert with Jay Z at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami, joining Jessica Biel and Timberlake’s mother, Lynn Harless.
Image from 2001, a fine year for wine and fashion. Here's another one because lol. [Page Six]
Famous Twenty-Something Scowlers Continue To Drag Out Failing Relationship: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had "a very intense conversation" at her house about potentially reuniting. Have they ever had a non-intense conversation? Oh and also here is K-Stew wearing ridiculous broken sunglasses like a quasi-monacle. Hottt. [Us Weekly]
After 42 years together, Lily Tomlin and her partner Jane Wagner are considering marriage in the wake of DOMA and Prop 8 rulings.
And then she exclusively revealed to me, "We're thinking maybe we'll get married. You don't really need to get married, but marriage is awfully nice," Tomlin said. "Everybody I know who got married, they say it really makes a difference. They feel very very happy about it."
Marriage is awfully nice!! Can I ride around in your pocket for a day, Lily Tomlin? [E!]
- Would you rather make love to 2 Chainz or Lil Wayne? Answer in the next 2 seconds and I will come kiss you on the forehead maternally. [TMZ]
- Dick Van Dyke's Jaguar was on fire but he's okay. [People]
- Selma Blair's blonde now. [Just Jared]
- Miley Cyrus is sick of her haircut. [People]
- Katy Perry is angling to sell "Roar" 525,000 times to America, or to one creepy person with roughly $525,000 dollars to spare. [Billboard]
- Miley Cyrus twerking on things gifs are the new Lana Del Rey spinning on things gifs. [Gossip Cop]
- Taylor Swift made homemade jam (the beginning of a sentence has never made more sense!) for Ed Sheeran and wrote a "Imma let you finish" joke on it. [E!]
- Speaking of twerking, Amber Rose in a WEDDING DRESS. +1,000. [Gossip Cop]
- "Jack Nicholson, in all black, eating." [Page Six]
- Hererererer is a sneak peek of the One Direction documentary "Tousle-Haired Sex Children." [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan's rehab diaries are basically TMZ's The Bell Jar. [Radar Online]
- Timothy Olyphant will guest-star on The Mindy Project. [E!]
- Chris Brown's got 1000 community service hours and his probation reinstated. [Page Six]
- Olivia Munn dislocated her shoulder. [Page Six]
- Brody Jenner had a douchey Vegas birthday. [Us Weekly]
- Matthew Perry is looking "thicker." Thanks, Us Weekly. [Us Weekly]
- Madonna Instagrammed herself looking like a Space Marie Antoinette for her 55th birthday, in France. [Us Weekly]
- Georgina Bloomberg's soon-to-be baby is a boy. Mine's a burrito. I've already put it on the wait list for Dalton. [Page Six]